[42] A Tearful Farewell

Hi everyone,
This is Than
I am taking over this story for moment
By the way, did you missed me?

I am sorry, we haven't see you for some times
Don't blame us. Blame P'Dean instead.
He is busy for being lazy
That is why he is not updating for almost 3 weeks
You know... We missed you too our readers 😢

Well, finally he can do update today because I forced him to finish his draft of our story

Enough for shitty chat
And here is the update
Happy reading 🙂

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Than POV

Maybe I should blame my leg for coming here. In the middle of night, I am standing under his window. Looking at his room that fully dark. Nothing I can't see through the window but I know, he is in there. Maybe lay down and looking at the ceiling. Thinking of everything that mess up in his mind.

Looking at that window is bringing back a memory that just passed few days ago. It is still clear in my mind. The memory seems too clear and I still can feel it. How we sat on the window and he dried my wet hair. The beautiful memory that makes my heart sink and feel pain.

Shit! Why my legs are bringing me here? If it wants to take me somewhere, why here? Why not somewhere else?

Damn! Why the hell I have to feel this pain? A tear is running down to my face without asking me a permission. It is suck. So suck. I hate myself for being so weak.

"Than?" A familiar voice calls me from behind. I wipe the tears on my face before turn to look at that person. P'Jern is standing there, looking at me. She asks me why I am here in the middle of night.

"Why you are here?" She asks, "Why...?" She stops and takes off her jacket before gives it to me, "Why you wear thin clothes? It is so cold outside! You have to wear warm clothes or you will catch cold"

She helps to put her jacket on me. She is treating me like a little brother of her. I am so thankful for that.

"He is still not coming back" She says while puting the jacket in me, "You should go home and rest. Don't get sick. Don't get hurt"

"But this is hurting me a lot, P" She pauses and looks at me with her sincerness. The way she looks at me, it is like she knows how painful I feel right now. Without any words, she steps closer and pulls me in her hug. She gives me a warm hug.

"I am sorry" She says, "I really I am"

I cry. Hearing those words from her makes me tear of. I know I hate for being and look so weak, but honestly I can't hold it. I feel just... I need to cry.

"I am sorry, P. I shouldn't have..."

"It is ok if you cry. Sometime we need to cry"

Hearing the nice words from her, makes me feel more light. The care she gives to me makes me feel warm inside. Eventho she always act cocky and too much easy going but she has very care side inside her.

She pats me, like she is encouraging me. Telling me for being strong. It is like I have a big sister who really cares about me. That feel makes me comfortable for me to realise I am huging her too long.

"I am sorry, P" I apologize to her when I release her and make a space between us.

"It is ok" She wipes the tears on my face, "Stop crying and go home now" I nod. She asks me if I need a lift or not, I am being polite refuse her offer. It is not nice to make a young girl stays out in the middle of night. I still have manner eventho I am in this state. Broken heart. Misserable.