[8] Is This An Interogation?

Than POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

P'Leng looks at us one by one. We are at the bench near our dorm. P'Nao sits with Pete and me with P'Puen on other side.

"Nao, you sit with Puen. Than...." He tells us to change our seat. I move as he tells me but P'Nao protestes.

"Why I can't sit over here? It is more comfortable!"

"Move. Now!"

"Whatever you gonna do and whatever you gonna ask, I don't have time for it. I need some sleeps" P'Puen gets up and ready to leave.

"You sit back. I am in charge right now!"

P'Puen looks at him. They are getting stare fight and P'Puen loses. He comes back and sits beside P'Nao. We are the junior, don't dare to say anything. Seniors are scary as hell.

"Than, what are you doing with Puen in this time?"

"We are doing nothing"

"Shut up. I am talking with Than, not you"

"Nothing, P. P'Puen just treat me late night dinner because I begged him"

He looks at P'Puen in disbelieve. He looks at him like P'Puen is a stranger for him.

"You never treat me even how hard I beg you. It is unfair!" P'Puen sighes.

"I will treat you later. Happy?"

"Make it two. I will tag along!" P'Nao exclaims.

"Can I join, P?" That is Pete.

"Hey, don't dare my limits!"

Everyone becomes silent. No one dares to speak up. P'Puen is scary when he is angry.

"And....before you ask me or Pete. No, we are doing nothing. Not date. Not yet. It was coincidental. I met him at store when I bought snacks for us" P'Nao tells the story and show a big plastic bag with full of snacks for them. Pete nods in agreement.

"Are we done?"

P'Puen gets up and ready to leave, back to our dorm. P'Nao follows him. P'Leng tries to stop them but they ignore him. He runs and follows them. They leave us.

"So, what about us now?"

"Let's go. We should go to sleep too!"

I walk head to our dorm. Pete comes and walks beside me.

"So... You with P'Puen, huh?"

"You and your P!"

"What P? We are nothing and he is not my P"

"yet"

"Fuck you!" He hits my head and makes me scream. He covers my mouth to shut it.

"You wanna kill me?"

"I won't but I will if you make aloud sound again!"

"Does P'Nao turn you to be psycho?"

"No. I just try to act like your P, so you will listen to me just like you listen to him"

"Fuck you, Pete!"

He laughs. Shit!

*****

The morning after that interogation from P'Leng becomes so hectic, at least for me and Pete. Was that an interogation? I don't know. Maybe? But I know, I will get some troubles because of that.