[9] The Weird Senior

Pete POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Come in to Teppunya High School is not my dream but here I am, being one of the student of this school. Not I hate this school. It is just not my favorite school that I dreamed of.

What makes me come to this school is because I saw their volley team last year and I found they are good player, so here I am now. I wanna try to join and play in this team.

I have seen their volley team in the competition last year. They are look so cool. They are underdog. No one expected them to go through the final, but they did. Even though they was lose, but everyone praised them. That is why I decided to come here, join and play for their team.

I have been spend time for few weeks in this school. It is not bad so far. Not like I love this school so much nor I don't like it. It is fine I guess. I gain friends, I make it into the team and everything feels oke. Although I have hard time at practice but it is fun. I enjoy it.

Ermmm... Not everything, I guess. Why? Because of one senior who I think he is weird.

At first I think he is just being nice to us but it turns to be weird. At least for me. He is being nice to Than, encourage and cheer him up when he feels down. It is a good thing because other seniors are being rude to him.

P'Puen and P'Leng still can't accept him to the team. I pitty him, but thanks God he is such a strong boy. Glad he can survive from the hell that they make for him.

He has more rough time than mine. Not to mention he has to practice hard than us because his skill is still bellow us but he also get bad treat from the seniors, most of it is P'Puen and P'Leng.

I don't know why and what the reason they don't like him. But I am glad, he is strong. He never backs off whenever they treat him unfair. And the other side, there is someone who always gives him courage and cheer him up whenever he is down. That is P'Nao.

He is a nice senior among the entire seniors. He is funny and he is caring for us, his juniors. It is a good thing to have a senior like that who never showa you the power of being seniors. Treat you like you are nothing and intimidate you. I hate that kind of senior. But he is different. He is a nice senior.

Yeah, that was I thought at first before it turns to be this situation. He always teases me and flirt with me. I don't know why, but he is weird.

At first I thought he is hitting at Than but it turns like he is stalking me. Whenever I go, I always meet him. It is so weird. Maybe I have to report him to police.

Someday when I eat alone in canteen, he comes and sits beside me. At first I ignore him but he keep tries to get my attention by takes a meat from my food.

"What do you want, P?"

"You not ignore me. I am here. At least talk to me"

"Talk about what?"

"Anything. You can ask me anything so we will know each other more"

"I don't want to know more about you"

"Shit. Deep. I am hurt" He is faking getting hurt. I roll my eyes and ignore him. He is so extra.

"How about I want to know more about you. Will you let me?"

"Why do you want to know me?"

"I don't know. Just call it interest because I have an interest in you"

Coughing. I am choked my foods. He knows how to kill me with my foods.

"You gotta be kidding me! I am not even gay nor you do. Nice try to joke around, P!"