[2] Do You Have Problems With Me?

Than POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Late should be my middle name, I guess. Why? Because I always late for meeting with team mates. Not my fault. It is teacher's fault again. Me and my friends late because her, again. And as usual, we get punishment from coach Win. Squat jumps 20 times.

"You late again" the short senior tells me. This senior. No need to tell me again. Everyone knows I am late. Duh.

"I know"

He gives me look and so does someone beside him, Puen. P'Nao just gives me cheeky smile.

The coach and manager Best give us some words about the competition. They tell us if we will competet with all volley club around Thailand. It is big competition, so every club joins this competition and only the top 6 will play in big event. And luckily, we are one of them because we were won second place last year.

"But the bad news is we are going to compete with Surat Thani"

"Why is it a bad news? You won over them last year" I ask.

"They underinstimated us last year, that is why we won last year. But this time, they will come well prepared"

Everyone becomes silent. Coach Win shows us the video about the competition last year. He says if most of our points got from Puen, so he thinks the opponent know that and will try to block Puen in next game.

Manager Best gives us our uniform. Everyone is excited. They are happy when they get their clothes.

"Shit, I get unlucky number!" I say when I see my number is 13. My friends make joke on me but they seniors look at me with unpleasant look. Weird.

We back to practice hall. Coach Win makes a game for us, junior and senior. The heat and tense are so high at the first minutes. The seniors is leading the game.

"Be ready to lost from us, guys" P'Leng provokes us.

"We won't lost easily, P. Don't underistimate us!"

I clap my hands and tell my team if we can do it

I clap my hands and tell my team if we can do it. The game is going hard for us. That cold senior always makes score for his team with his spike. His spike is so strong. We can't block it.

"You said you are a setter, but I don't even see you set a good ball for your team" he says.

It boils me but I don't want get provoked. I try to calm down and I will show him the real deal of me.

The game is near end. We know, the juniors can't win the game but it is not done yet. I wanna show that cold senior what Than got.

My friend pass the ball to me and I could see the opposite team ready to block spike from Pete. I change the plan, I am not setting the ball to Pete but I pass it across the net and the ball in. I make a last score for my team and it makes the seniors stunned.