[21] The Limits

I am sorry for late update
I was busy taking care of my mom and other stuff
And I had no times to write
But, here is the update for you
Hope you will like it 🙏🙏

Pete POV

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I hate Than. Yes, you are not wrong. You see it right. I hate him. How could he did it to me? Why the hell he told P'Nao about the pic of him in my phone? It should be a secret. How he knows?

It is a pic from a year ago when I watched a match between his team and St. Sebastian's team. I took all of his team pictures because I found they are cool. And everything happened between me and him made him become someone special on my life. Not like I am in love with him. It is just I am so used to his presence in my daily life. And I don't know why I keep his picture. It is just, I don't have any reasons to delete it though.

Look at what you do to me Than? He is looking at me with that suspicious smirk. Naughty smile and that look... Shit, I am done. I don't know what I have to do.

"Why are looking at me like that? And why are you smiling"

"Nothing. I am just feeling to"

"Stop it!"

"Stop what?"

"Looking at me like that and that smile...."

"What about my look and smile? Charming? Do I make you fall for me?"

Shit. This P. I don't know how to deal with him. The way he is looking at me is like a lion looks at it's prey. And in this case, I am his prey. Damn!

"So, about the pic..."

"What pic? There is not picture of you. Than was talking nonsense!" I say then get up ready to go, "I gotta go to my class"

He follows me. I try to make distance but he keep maintain to close with me. Why he is so fast?

He catchea my hand and makes me stop, then push me to the wall. He traps me between his arms. Everyone sees us. He doesn't mind. He ignores them but not me. Every eyes on us and I am really embarrassed.

"Don't mind them. Just look at me, Pete" He tells me, "Pete..." He calls my name in lovely and caring tone. I don't know but it affects me. It makes me forget about everyone who is looking at us. His voice makes me look at him, in the eyes.

We stay like that like 3 minutes. Just look at each other eyes. Not moving. Just enjoy the moment and forget about anything. Why he makes me feel so comfortable?

"I really want to kiss you right now but I know it is inapropriate to do it in school" I gulp my saliva, "Pete, you don't have to keep the pic of me in your phone because I will always there. In your heart" He points at my chest. It makes me blush.

"Pete, can I ask you something?" I am silent, don't know what to say "Can you let me court you properly? I wanna win your heart properly. Without any forces. Can I?"

What should I do? What should I do? Aaarrrrggghhhh!!! Pete, go answer him Pete. What are you waiting for? Open your mouth and answer him, you idiot!

But I remain silent.

*****

Every weekend we get permission to back home. As usual, I go back to home every weekend to spend my time. Yes, no practice and can do something else than that. I can play online games or just reading comics. It is a pleasure for me. You can only have it once in a week, so you have to treasure it right?