is this goodbye?

It's been months since you and your Boyfriend Oli have talked. He always wakes up early to go to work, and then after he goes to the bar. He always comes home drunk, and oblivious.

Hell, where are you Oli?

You thought to yourself.

I really hope he's okay.

you sat on the couch, with your two dogs. You flicked through the channels on the tv, while sipping your cup of coffee. You looked at the time,

1:55 a.m.

You rolled your eyes, and continued to watch the news. When it hit 2:00, your front door opened. Oliver limped inside, all bruised and beat up.

"Oliver! What happened?" You said right above a whisper, running over to him. You cupped his face, as the wrench of alcohol filled your nose.

Great, he's drunk.

"I- These dudes- dudes, beat, me up." He slurred.

"Oli, you're not making any sense."

He shrugged his shoulders and flipped the hair that was covering his purple eyes. Then he turned around and went upstairs.

"Oliver, you can't keep doing this!" You yelled up to him.

Oliver turned around and walked back down the stairs.

"What do you mean?"

Your blood started to boil and the adrenaline in your veins started to move faster.

"I mean, your always gone Oli. You're always out with Matt, or even Jordan! Then you wake up super early in the morning to go rehearse, all day Oliver! I can't keep doing this!"

you sighed, "I worry about you Oli, I really do."

Oliver echoed the sigh and walked pass you into the kitchen.

"I'm tired of this crap y\ n your always complaining I'm gone. I'm just having fun with my band mates."

"Yeah but your always going to the bar and getting drunk. That's the problem. And you come home, all jacked up and bruised!"

"I don't care, we're just messing around."

"OH MY GOD OLIVER YOU ARE NOT UNDERSTANDING WHAT I"M SAYING! I"M YOUR GIRLFRIEND AND I LOVE YOU! I'M WORRIED OKAY? JUST PLEASE GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD!"

"DON"T YELL AT ME Y\ N!"

you started to sob, "I"LL Y-YELL IF I WANT TO OLIVER! I'M PISSED OKAY? AND I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE PISSED!"

"YEAH BUT YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO BE SCREAMING AT ME!"

''I can't believe you right now, I-I can not, BELIEVE YOU RIGHT NOW!"

he set the glass of water on the counter and walked over to you.

"Fuck you."

He turned around and walked upstairs.

The next morning

Your eyes fluttered open. You sat up from the floor, and then stood up. You ran upstairs, and opened the door to your bedroom. Oliver, was sleeping like a puppy. You grabbed a bag from your closet and opened your drawers to put clothes inside. Oliver groaned, and sat up.

"Babe, what are you doing?"

"I'm going to live with my mum. I can't do this anymore."

He quickly got up from the bed and ran over to you.

"Babe what happened?"

"Oh, you don't remember do you? You came home really messed up last night and made no sense. Remember now?"

You continued to shove clothes in your bag. Oliver grabbed your face and faced you towards him.

"y\ n, I'm sorry. I-"

"That's what you always say! And I'm tired of it Oli! I'm leaving, and I'm not coming back."

"So that's it. You're just going to leave?"

He started to cry, "So this is goodbye?"

"Yeah." You choked out.

"I guess it is."