Chapter 15: Isles Manor

Rapunzel's POV

The black building scared me to it's finest. The dark towers, the huge black iron gate and specially the people who we saw walking in there. Like Gothel and Bellatrix. They had some snatchers with them who carried a couple of bodies. Dead or not, we don't know.

"Sooo, how exactly are we going to do this?" Hiccup whispered. We were hiding in some giant snowy bushes not far from the huge gate.

"No idea." Elsa whispered back. "We need to get into the mansion... If they have dungeons, we must find them and search them."

Everyone nodded. I forrowed my eyebrows, trying to think of someway for us to get in.

But then, a loud 'poff' echoed through my ears. "Go check what it was, Merida..." I mumbled. She did as I told her.

After a few seconds, she whisper-yelled: "Me wee house elf! It's Salie!"

I let out a sigh of relief.

Merida came crawling back into the bushes, having Salie with her.

"Salie heard that miss Merida and her friends need help to get into the big, scary mansion." Salie told us.

"You told her?" Jack blurted out. Merida motioned a yes, so Salie could continue.

"Well, Salie can apparate us in."

*

Elsa's POV

"It's so dark I can't see a thing!" Whisper-yelled Rapunzel for the 7th time.

I sighed at her. Could she just be quiet?

"When will you shut up? We have to be quiet, and find the poor people in here! They will hide if you yell like that!" To our suprise, it was Aqua who had given Rapunzel something to think about. Aqua had been quiet all this time, deep in thought, so this was indeed suprising.

Rapunzel shut up at once.

We walked down some dark stairs to what we think might be the dungeons. And for once, we were right.

Another black iron gate faced us. But to our luck, some thickhead had put the keys up on a small shelf, only inches away from the gate.

Jack reached for the keys and got them. He unlocked the door and we were in.

All our steps was quiet and none of us said nothing. Hiccup closed the gate behind us, so it would look as if it was closed. And yes, we do have the keys with us.

"Hello?" I said lowly.

Something started to move. It was so dark the only light was Merida's wand. She held it up high and soon enough, we could see that the first person to reveal themself was a girl. Merida made the light from her wand shine upon the girl. She looked to be around the age of 14-15. She had big green brown eyes, incredibly long redbrown hair, light freckles and she was quite tall. She looked familier.

"Who are you?" She asked dully.

"We are here to help you. Is there more people than you here?" The girl nodded. "Okay then. Well, I'm Elsa. The girl with blonde hair is Rapunzel, the white haired boy is Jack, the redheaded girl is Merida, the bluehaired girl is Aqua and at last the brown haired boy is is Hiccup."

"Hic?" she asked out of the blue. She seemed to be suprised and happy at the same time.

"Hilde? Is that really you?"

"Yes! Yes it is!" The girl ran to Hiccup and hugged him tightly. Hiccup hugged back and when they let go of eachother, Hiccup decided to explain.

"This is my little sister Hilde."

"I'm going to show you the rest of the prisoners here." Hilde squeled and started shouting random names. More people started to come out from their hiding places. Maybe around 5 or 6 people.

"The dark haired one with blue tips is Shappire. She's an elemental! And the boy with black hair is Jake. And the white haired girl is Snow. The blue haires couple is Agdar and Amosi. They're shapeshifters! And at last there is the dark blonde boy Nathan."

"Hilde, our parents... Where are they?" Hiccup asked Hilde. But before she could answer, Aqua ran to embrace the old blue haired couple, who must be her parents. She started rambling about everything and how much she had missed them.

"I think our parents... Have been killed, Hic." Hilde started crying furiously and Hiccup hugged her, crying a bit himself.

Poff!

Salie was back.

"Salie, please take these people to safety. The rest of us will figure this out."

Salie nodded and took Nathan's and Shappire's hands. And after a while all of the people held hands ready to get out of there. Aqua and Hilde waved goodbye an within seconds, they were all gone.

I was really nervous now. Scared of what would happen next. I touched my ring over and over again. The small blue cristals glowing in the dark.

"Who are you?" A devilish female voice boomed theough the huge dungeon. We turned around to find a ginger woman with black robes standing on the other side of the iron barrs.

No one dared to answer. She simply just walked through the iron.

"Well, well, well. Isn't Elsa Arendelle? The poor girl who belives anything."

"W-what do y-you mean?" I stuttered. She raised her wand and flicked it swiftly.

I felt a horrible pain in my stomach and up to my ribcage. Everyone gasped. I felt a warm liquid penetrated through my clothing. Confused, I looked at the woman. Why can I get hurt? I'm wearing the ring, it should be protecting me!

"Silly girl! The ring is nothing but a copy of your muggle filth of a mother's ring. And those nice relatives you met on your birthday... They are nothing but fake. How could you belive that you have relatives who you had no idea of their existence would just pop out of nowhere? Tell me, child. Are you that thickheaded?"

I couldn't answer. I knew the woman was right. I never should have been so stupid to think that I had long lost relatives. And the pain was no so unbearable, that I stumbled forward. Falling on the face. (A/N THE STORY LINE WAS TO RIDICOLOUS! EVERY SINGLE STEP AND WE WERE BEGGING FOR THE NEXT)

My nose started bleeding and I couldn't help but wonder why my friends are just standing there!

The woman laughed and walked away with alot of others. Must be my lovely friends. I wish I could see anything but the floor.

The pain got worse by the second and soon I lost myself.