Chapter 19: Getting out Part 1

Isabel's POV

We walked quietly yet quickly and we were soon at the kitchen. The maids who makes the food has quite alot of space even though they don't actually need it unless the family have quests whom normally are Death Eaters. I am not proud of this job but, well... I didn't choose it. The Isles got some Snatchers to find muggleborns, bring some of them here, and then use them as maids and servants. It's horrible really. But what would you expect from people like the Isles?

"Shhhh, Hiccup! Shut it!" I heard someone whisper.

"Just be quiet both of you! We're almost at the kitchen!" I whispered back to them.

As we walked in the dark halls, not one single noise could be heard. Which of course is good, only a wee bit scary.

Merida's POV

Finally we're in that kitchen Isabel talked about, and it is filled with maids of all ages.

"The door is right over there." whispered Isabel and pointed at a dark wooden door. "I can't get you further than this, since I can't leave the mansions grounds. I hope we will meet again. Good Bye and fare well!" she disappeared into the mass of people and we were alone.

"Okay then, let's get out!" shooed Hiccup and we started moving once more.

Auther's Note

Guys, you can't belive how sorry I am. This is basically nothing and I will continue it as soon as I can. My life has been a mess, and I've been starting new stories and my inspiration for this story basically vanished from the earth. But hopefully I'm back. I love all of you tons, bye!