Chapter 1: Kings Cross Station

Elsa's P.O.V

I had just arrived at Kings Cross with my little sister Anna. We were going to Hogwarts School and we had to catch our train.

We walked to the platforms 9 and 10.

"Are you sure about this, Elsa? Are we really supposed to walk straight into the wall?" Anna asked nervous. To get to our platform (platform 9 and 3/4) you had to walk straight into the wall between platform 9 and 10. I nodded.

"You have been doing this for the last 2 years, why are you afraid?" I asked her and smiled. It's Anna's third year at Hogwarts and I don't think she will ever get used to magic. At least not for another year.

Well, me and Anna are halfbloods. Our mother were a muggle (non magic creatures) and our father were a wizard. Therefore both me and Anna had no idea of the fact that we were both witches until we got our letters. Well, until I got my letter. Our father never told us or mother that he was a wizard. Mother was quite shocked when she heard the news. But unfortunatly, 2 years ago when Anna were just about to turn 11, they both died in an huge accident. They were flying with a muggle-plane and it crashed into the sea. No survivors. So now me and Anna lived with our grandparents who can't exactly help us with much because of their age.

My eyes started to tear up when the thought entered my mind. But I shooked it off.

Anna grabbed ahold of her trolley and walked as fast as possible straight at the wall. She closed her eyes and vanished, no longer to be seen. I did the same except I wasn't afraid of getting smashed against it.

But my owl was, as usual. Her name was Snowflake and seemed to always start hyperventilating because of speed. She was a snowowl and she was very beautiful.

When I finally got to the platform, it was packed with people. Parents saying good bye to their children and students going onboard of the train. The Hogwarts Express.

But there was no sight of Anna. Ugh...

"Anna! Where the heck are you?" I cried, while trying to look over everyones heads. "Anna!"

Still no sight of her.

"Well hello, Elsa." I heard a scottish accent behind me. I turned around, trying to not bump into someone elses trolley.

"Hi, Merida!" I greeted my ginger friend. Her wild red locks were everywhere as usual. "Oh, and hello mrs. Dunbroch!" Merida's mother was standing right behind her daughter with her long brown hair into two neatly braided braids? Something alike at least...

"Hello, Elsa. And Merida, don't forget to smile, and above all don't forget to behave this year. You don't want to get expelled." Her mother warned her and waved good bye.

When she had left Merida let out a sigh. "She is always so bossy. C'mere, ye! We can't miss the train!" I nodded, but I was still worried for Anna.

Where could she be?

Me and Merida got on the train and walked past compartment after compartment before we finally found a free one. We both sat down and ahead of eachother.

"Ay know ye're worried for ye sister." She said, and looking at me with a "Don't you think I know" look on her face.

"You're-" I was being interuppted.

"Elsa? I have been searching everywhere for you!" I turned my head to the compartment door to find Anna standing there, with her cat Olaf in her arms.

"Oh, Anna I was worried sick! Next time stay at one place, okay? Then it will be easier for me to find you." She nodded.

"Can I sit in here, with you? All the other compartments are full, and I couldn't find my friends either.." She sighed deeply. Both me and Merida motioned for her to come in. She cracked a smile and walked in. She sat next to me.

And then the train finally started to move slowly.

"Ay can't help but wander where the others are..." Merida muttered.

"Mm..." I answered quietly and stared out of the window. Merida seemed to fall asleep, and Anna tried to learn Olaf some tricks. Even though he is a cat and the only thing he wants to do is snuggle with her leg while she desperately tries to make him roll around.

I just kept on staring out of the window, wanting to drift off into sleep.

The big five: At HogwartsOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara