Nightwing x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Maybe. I thought you'd like the color since you have a crush on Nightwing." He said making me blush bright red.

"What?" I heard his voice say. I turned around and saw Nightwing. I quickly walked away back into the girls locker room before breaking down. I never wanted him to find out. The girls came in and they helped me feel a bit better.

"It's going to be ok gal pal. It'll all blow over." Karen said to make me feel better.

"You know what. Let's give you a makeover. That always makes me feel better." M'gann said. I nodded and smiled a bit.

"Whatever you guys think will look good. I'm ok with anything." I said giving them no restrictions.

"What is it exactly you're worried about
(Y/n)?" Batgirl asked.

"I don't know. I just don't think he would be into me like that." I said sighing. I felt they tugging my hair before I heard them cutting it. Well M'gann was cutting it, Cassie wanted to paint my nails, Batgirl was doing my makeup, and Karen is looking through my locker for a cute outfit.

"I dated him before and we've been friends since middle school. You're his type if that's what you're worried about." She said making me smile.

"Yeah I mean what guy wouldn't fall in love with you. You're an amazing person and a great friend." Cassie said making me feel somewhat better.

"We'll make you look even more beautiful then maybe we'll see our confident (Y/n) again. Blue hair isn't the end of the world. Your natural color will grow back. Some boy who needs him? You've got us always." Karen said. I feel better now. I guess she's right.

"Karen is right. I bet he likes you back." M'gann said.

"Sure he does." I laughed.

~Time Skip~

We all ended up dolling each other up so it wasn't just me. M'gann cut my hair into layers so that it flattered my face before blow drying it so there was a bit of curl, batgirl did natural makeup on me but it still stood out and added a dark red lip for drama, Cassie painted my nails a nice royal blue, and Karen put me in a black tee and some light blue washed out shorts, with my black sneakers. I didn't look gothic surprisingly but I didn't look girly either.

"We look hot." Batgirl said making us all laugh.

"I guess today wasn't so bad." I said laughing.

"Ok my turn. What about ideal trait in a guy?" Batgirl asked.

"Has to have gorgeous eyes." I said smiling.

"Same." All the other girls said before we started laughing.

"Let's go make some pizza." M'gann suggested. We all nodded.

"M'gann let's have (Y/n) show us how so we don't mess it up like last time." Cassie suggested and we all laughed.

"The chef is in the mountain." I laughed as we walked out of the locker room.

"I was thinking just a classic margarita pizza." I said as we walked into the kitchen. We could see the boys looking at us but we didn't say anything. We started cooking and having a bit of fun when Bart came over. I looked at him with a blank look.

"I'm sorry for taking the pranks so far and for the spilling your secret thing I didn't mean too." He apologized. I smiled and threw a handful of flour at his face.

"You are forgiven and I'm done with this prank war." I said turning around. We made a few pizzas and I gave them instructions so that they wouldn't mess up again. Nightwing came over and I could feel my cheeks heat up. This is not a good time to be cutting tomatoes. Everyone was looking making me feel more self conscious. He grabbed the knife in my hand and put it down before grabbing my hand and leading me out of the room. He lead me over to the library. This is my favorite room in the mountain.