#33// Bun In The Oven {part 2}// T.H

y/n - your name
l/n - last name
h/c - hair color
e/c - eye color
s/oc - Her name is gonna be Cara and she's your sister cause I don't feel like writing s/oc every time and I don't think y'all wanna read that so yw :)

And if y'all are boys....you can be pregnant too the imagination never hurt anyone ;)

also gonna be doing more gender and racial fluent imagines I promise :)
                  __________________

   also gonna be doing more gender and racial fluent imagines I promise :)                   __________________

______

   "Everything has to be perfect!!!" Cara said packing in food and decorations for my gender reveal.

  "Omg Cara, you do not have to do all of this...." I spoke watching them haul in thousands of cupcakes.

"oh yes I do..." Cara said.

I laughed at her and continued to help decorate.

My head hurt a little and I was getting tired not gonna lie.

"sit down you're turning white." Cara spoke grabbing my arm, and side.

she sat me down and I took a deep breath as she handed me my water.

"ugh it's hard to be pregnant." I gasped finishing my water while rubbing my stomach.

Cara laughed at me and continued to decorate.

"well you get things out of it...like cute baby kicks, hiccups." cara added.

"actually...it's never kicked before." I admitted.

"what do you mean it hasn't kicked!" she turned around shocked.

"I sing to it, Tom rubs lotion on my stomach but....nothing." I shook my head starring down at it.

"babes, i'm sorry...they should be kicking about now." Cara sat by me.

"it's all good, let it take its time..." I smiled down at the round stomach coming off my body.

"well...moms on here way right now...just got her messages." Cara informed getting back up to decorate.

"Good I have lots of pregnancy things to chat with her about." I smiled.

"um no...we are gonna need all our attention on this baby shower if we want it to be good." Cara scoffed.

just a psa Cara is a bit of a perfectionist, not to mention this is the first baby in our family.

________
30 minutes later...

   My mom bursted through the doors with sparkly gifts and the balloons that held the gender of our child.

    Tom and I don't know the gender the only ones who know are my mom and dad.

  My mom threw the materials in my fathers arms and came running towards me kissing my stomach first before me.