#7 //Adopting a Star part 1//Tom Holland

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Color
H/C = Hair Color

2216 words
So this is gonna be a 2 part because it is super long and I need to develop it..also I know I haven't done a lot of smuts so the next part is gonna be a smut ;)

  ___________
Y/N's POV

                             ___________Y/N's POV

    I got home from school...it was a long day and all I wanna do is tan by my pool. I walked up to my room got changed into my bikini and grabbed a towel.

  I walked back to the kitchen and grabbed some olive oil..I'm Italian so I don't believe in sunscreen or tanning lotion my family has used olive oil my whole life and trust me it works like a charm.

  "Y/N!" Just the lady I wanted to see my mom smiled walking into the kitchen.

  I smiled and leaned on the island as she walked towards me.

  "So...I have kinda a surprise for you I don't know if you'll like it, but it will be here in about an hour." My mom smiled.

  "If you got me another dog!! I'll cry!" I turned to look at my dog laying in the sun, "no offense Bucky." I smiled down at the fluffy golden retriever.

  "No it's not a dog...much much bigger than that."

  "You better have not adopted a child." I glared at her.

  "I'm not that crazy honey." She laughed.

  We live in the hills of California L.A most people think I'm a rich snob and most people think my mom is too...reality is I'm not popular and nobody likes me and I stay to myself getting my work done and hanging out with my few friends along the way. I never talk about or brag about my money with anyone neither does my mom, she's been lying to everyone she works with for years about where she lives and who she's married to.

  Well....my dad and her husband is Robert downy junior. I know your probably thinking why would you not want people knowing that? Well I don't want fake friends and my mom doesn't want all the attention, my dad loves the fame and the fans but when it comes to family he provides and keeps what secrets, secrets when needed.

  "Well I'm going to go tan until the "surprise" comes because I'm feeling really white." I laughed

  "Okay honey." My mom gave me a hug and walked out.

I continued to go outside. We had a maid cleaning the pool. I always feel bad I didn't ask for a maid but since my parents work 24/7 my dad insisted and considering or house is huge I guess we could use the help.

  "Hey Marcie, go inside and have some food, I can clean the pool." I smiled grabbing the net.

  "I'm getting paid for this sweetheart I should do it, thank you though sweetie."