#24// Photoshopped// Tom Holland

~ Story credit goes to nikki8136 ~

• Warning, there is gonna be reference to eating disorders and body image problems...so if triggered by this you've been warned.

Y/N = Your Name
L/N= Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
                                                                 3452 words
                   __________________

Y/N = Your NameL/N= Last NameH/C = Hair Color                                                                 3452 words                   __________________

Y/N's pov

I've been called in for a photoshoot today with 3 other strangers.

They didn't give me names, all they told me was there were 2 boys and a girl.

I've been a model for 6 years now.

Im 22 and I weigh 110 pounds while being 5"11.

Most people look at models and think, wow they're perfect....that's not the case.

People envy me all the time and tell me how pretty I am...but I don't see it, for a model I'm very self conscious.

I took a deep breath before walking into the room.

The handle was cold, it sent shivers down my spine as my anxiety rose.

The door opened and 3 friendly faces smiled my way.

"You must be Y/N!" A tall blonde smiled walking towards me and giving me a hug.

"Yeah, and you are?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug feeling uncomfortable.

"Harrison." He smiled.

"He's very friendly." A darker skinned beautiful girl spoke placing her hand out to me.

"Zendaya." She smiled.

I smiled and shook her hand.

   She was tall, beautiful, and skinny....

"Last but not least!!" I heard a voice behind them.

He pushed his way in between them and smiled at me.

As I made eye contact with him I got lost in his dark eyes.

I couldn't speak.

"Um...I-I'm Tom." He stuttered bitting his lip.

I stood there still looking deep in his eyes, silent.

Zendaya and Harrison chuckled in the back shaking me from my trance.

"Y/N." I giggled shaking Tom's hand.

Right as my skin came into contact with him goosebumps rose and the hairs stood up on my arm.

    "Okay guys, could u be any more obvious?" Zendaya coughed as tom and I let go of each others hands.

    Tom smiled at me before falling back and grabbing Harrison.