#4 // New girl part 1 // Peter Parker

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
                                                                 1322 words
_____________
Y/N POV

Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name                                                                  1322 words                            _____________Y/N POV

My dad and I had just moved to Queens, recently my mom passed away she was driving home one night in the snow and she never came back.

So my dad was having a mental break down and decided it would be best for us to move. My dad works for Mr. Stark who had businesses everywhere I guess and so it's his first day working at the stark building here in Queens, and my first day of school.

I don't know anybody and I really wanna kill myself right now, because it's half way through the year everybody knows somebody and everybody is caught up with the work...I'm just New. And I'm a girl so it's gonna draw a lot of attention.

"Come on Y/N your gonna be late for school and I'm gonna be late for my first day on the job." My dad yelled into my room.

"Sorry dad I'll be out in a sec." I put on my chapstick before putting it in my pocket and I applied some lotion to my hands.

"Okay I'm ready." I say walking out

My dad grabbed a piece of toast and then puts one in my mouth as I continue to rub in the lotion.

I smiled with the toast in my mouth and we left the apartment.

"So this job of yours what does it involve?" I asked

"Well...umm it's kinda top secret but don't worry I'm not killing anybody...at least I'm not." He mumbled the last part and I couldn't hear.

"What was that?" I asked

"Nothing I jut had a tickle in my throat."

"Oh."

After what seemed like years of traffic we finally arrived at my school.

I was sweating a little and I could feel my cheeks turning red.

"Have a great day sweetie." My dad smiled and drove off as I walked up to the doors.

Kids were filing into the huge school in collective groups and I was clenching my back pack strap tightly as I walked in.

Oh god I don't know what, or where anything is.

I looked around for the office, I saw in big letters "OFFICE" written on a small door around the corner, I took a deep breath and walked that way.

"And he sticks the land-"

Within seconds I was on the ground some dude on top of me.

I looked up into his eyes and he stumbled off of me.

I got up and cleaned myself off

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry I was just flipping and I didn't think you were here." The cute boy pleaded as he picked up my books.