#6 // A Broken Place// Tom Holland

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Color
H/C = Hair Color
                                                                 1383 words
                       ________________
Tom's POV

Y/N = Your NameL/N = Last NameE/C = Eye ColorH/C = Hair Color                                                                  1383 words                        ________________Tom's POV

I've made the biggest mistake of my life....Zendaya came over to run lines today, and I don't know how but one thing led to another and Y/N walked in on us kissing.

  She was heart broken. She stormed out and hasn't been back for an hour. I kicked Zendaya out and I was on the couch worried sick.

  I was sitting there fiddling with my hands tears filling in my eyes, what did I just do? I'm so stupid I don't want to lose her, nobody not even Zendaya is worth that.

  I heard keys move and my head shot to the door. I expected to see a sad Y/N walk in but instead I was greeted by Harrison.

  "Yo Tom what's wrong?" Harrison asked throwing his keys on the table.

  "I fucked up bro." I said putting my head in my hands.

  "Explain." He said sitting down next to me.

  "Y/N walked in on me and Zendaya kissing." I said looking up at Harrison.

  "Dude, that's fucked why would you do that to her." He said his face turning red.

  "I didn't mean to! We were practicing our lines and she kissed me...but I didn't pull back." I said shaking my head as more tears came.

  "I'm sorry bro, I truly am and I love you you'll always be my mate, but right now I'm on Y/N's side no one should ever go through that and you are messed up for ever doing that to someone as sweet and kind as Y/N." Harrison spoke with disappointment.

  "Yeah, I know mate....I never ever wanted to hurt her....I'm dumb." I shook my head.

  Harrison put a hand on my shoulder before getting up.

  "I'm gonna go look for Y/N I'll text you when I find her, but right now you need to take some time and get back to yourself because this isn't you mate." Harrison grabbed his phone and his keys leaving me in the empty room of regret.

Y/N's POV

   I was walking down the cold streets of Los Angeles. I didn't know where I was going but I knew I needed to get far...far away from Tom.

  Tom is the love of my life we have been dating for 3 years and I couldn't imagine a life without him, but after what I saw I can't imagine a life with him.

  My heart is broken into a thousand pieces and my bones are cold. I feel like I'm sick like the symptoms of a cold, first you get chills and then heat flashes...before you know it your nose is running and your throat is sore.

  My face was sticky with tears and my nose was definitely running. The cold air made it feel like ice on my face.

  I was lost in my thoughts when someone broke it.