#14// BBQ// Tom Holland/ Harrison

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Color
H/C = Hair Color

1579 words
                     ________________
Tom's POV

                                                                  1579 words                     ________________Tom's POV

"Go put this on the table outside, and get dressed! People will be here any minute for the barbecue." My mom yelled at Harrison and I

  We laughed running outside placing the bowls on the table and racing back inside.

  "Ha! I win mate!" I laughed touching the stairs.

  "You cheated!" Harrison brushed his hair out of his face holding his hips as he breathed heavily.

  "I'm serious boys, there's gonna be a cute girl coming..." Harrison and I turned our heads at her.

  "What? I'm serious one of my friends is bringing her daughter and she's your guys again." My mom smiled.

  I looked up at Harrison who had a smirk on his face.

  "I call dibs!" I yelled running up my stairs.

  "Not fair again!!!" Harrison chased after me.

  My mom rolled her eyes laughing as we raced up to my room to get ready.

   I threw on a black shirt and some black pants keeping it casual but still looking good.

  "What are you wearing Harrison." I laughed as he walked out in a tux.

  "What, your mom said to dress nice." He said looking down at himself.

  A part of me wanted him to look stupid, but I'm his friend so....

  "It's a barbecue mate....your suppose to dress casually nice." I chuckled

  He rolled his eyes grabbing some of my cloths and changing.

  I grabbed some shoes and sat down while Tess licked my face.

  "Ahh, I love you too Tess but I gotta get my shoes on." I laughed petting her face.

  She stopped licking and laid down on my lap while I struggled to put on my shoes over her body on me.

  "How about this mate?" Harrison came out with one of my button ups and some jeans.

  "You look a lot better." I smiled standing up leaving Tessa to sit at my feet.

  "Let's go then." Harrison led the way out of my room.

  "You boys look nice." My mom said as we walked down the stairs.

  We turned our heads and my eyes immediately landed on the beautiful girl with E/C eyes standing next to my mom.

  She was wearing a cute sundress and her H/C hair laid perfectly on her shoulders.

  "Boys this is Rebecca and her daughter Y/N."