#5 // New Girl part 2// Peter Parker

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Color
H/C = Hair color
2927 words (p.s kinda long /: )
____________
Y/N POV

  I got home into my apartment and laid on the couch pulling out my phone

  I forgot I had given my number to Ned and he had texted me.

Ned- Hey Peter is busy tonight, and I'm bored I was wondering if you wanted to come hangout and help me with my legos.

  I giggled at his invite for legos.

Me- that sounds fun, I'm gonna surprise my dad at work with some food and then I'll come to your house later if that's okay?

Ned- um your gonna visit your dad...at the stark building?

Me- yeah why??

Ned- um nothing..you should just let him work without any interruptions.

  It was almost like he didn't want me to go.

Me- Ned I'm going to see my dad lol

Ned- hah okay you do that.

  I turned off my phone and shook it off.

  I looked on the counter and dad had left the keys for our second car. I smiled and went to my room to change.

  I got changed into some leggings and a grey hoodie. I checked myself in the mirror and put my hair into a pony tail letting my baby hairs fall. I was only going to my dads work.

  I added some chapstick to my lips and slipped on my bircks. I grabbed the keys and my phone and walked down to the car lot.

  As I got to the car lot about to open the door I heard someone yell my name.

  "Y/N!" Someone yelled

  I turned around and saw an out of breath Ned.

  "Ned what the hell are you doing here!?" I ask as he hits my car taking heavy breaths

  "I-I came....t-to stop you from....g-going to your....dads work." He said panting.

  "Woah Ned take and breath." I said standing there.

  "Get in the car." I said opening the door and sliding in. Ned came around and landed into the passenger seat.

"Okay take a breath and explain."

  "Well I was trying to stop you from going to see your dad."

  "Why?" I asked confused.

  "Well I'm just lonely and I really wanted to hangout." Ned frowned.

  "Ned...I'm sorry I understand and I said I'd hangout with you, but I really want to see my dad." I said my hands resting on the wheel.

  "I know..." he said disappointed.