#29// Under Age part 2// T.H

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
                                                                 1700 words
                     ________________

Y/N = Your NameL/N = Last Name                                                                 1700 words                      ________________

Y/N pov

I woke up my head pounding and somebody's arms around my body.

I was confused for a second before all the memories from last night flooded into my head.

I turned my head back to see a sleeping tom. He looked peaceful and I didn't want to wake him, but I also didn't want to leave....

I held onto his forearms tightly as I cuddled back into his body. I wanted this moment to last for as long as I could make it before I had to tell him everything.

_________
2 hours later

My body shivered and I felt alone as my body woke up.

I opened my eyes slightly as light shun through the curtains.

I turned my head back and he was gone. I instantly wrapped my arms around my body as I stood out of bed.

I looked around the room and couldn't find him until I heard the water going in the bathroom.

He was taking a shower.

I walked to the bathroom door that wasn't completely closed and I watched him through the crack.

The glass on the shower was fogged, but his silhouette was clear.

I bit my lip admiring him, with every movement he made, my stomach would turn.

I had butterflies.

Or it was just the amount of alcohol I consumed last night.

I held my stomach and threw the door open running to the bathroom steam hitting my body and me throwing up.

"Y/N?" Tom spoke softly.

He turned the shower off and got out wrapping a towel around his lower half.

He came to my side and rubbed my back holding my hair back as I threw up everything I had consumed last night.

"I guess to much to drink last night." Tom giggled.

I took a deep breath letting out a small giggle as I finished vomiting.

He helped me up and got me a glass of water along with a towel to clean my face.

"Are you okay love?" He asked as I took small sips of the water.

I nodded my head slowly as I wiped my face clean.

"I'm sorry I interrupted your shower." I frowned up to him.

"No, no, you weren't feeling well don't be sorry for that." He smiled holding my face up.