#17// When we Were Younger// Tom Holland

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
E/C = Eye Color
H/C = Hair Color
                                                                  1773 words
____________________

Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name E/C = Eye Color H/C = Hair Color                                                                   1773 words              ____________________

Tom's pov

   I was finally home with my family after a long year of filming.

  I'm so happy to be able to be in my bed, my room, and my house again.

   I walked up to the door that was all to familiar to me. I felt like I couldn't just walk in still even though it was my house.

  I knocked on the door gripping my suitcase handle.

  I heard footsteps coming to the door and the lock turning and the door opening.

  "Tom!!!" Paddy yelled grabbing my body and holding me in a hug.

  "Paddy!" I cheered holding him.

   "Tom!?" I heard looking up and finding my mom, dad and brothers Harry and Sam run down the hall to the door.

  "Guys!" I smiled they all gave me a hug as I was still outside never once entered my house.

  "Guys let him inside." My mom laughed moving everybody so I could come in.

  I moved into the house the door closing behind me.

  The scent sent memories through me and I smiled panning through the very missed place I grew up.

  "Welcome home bub." My mom said kissing my cheek.

  I laughed and smiled at her.

  "Tom." I heard my name and turned my head to find a beautiful tall H/C haired E/C eyed girl standing there.

  She looked so familiar but I couldn't place it.

  "Tom, you remember Y/N." My mom said.

  "Y/N." I knew it.

   She came up to me and I pulled her into a hug.

  She had been my childhood friend who I would spend every hour with. She moved from America when she was super young. Everyone bullied her because she didn't have an accent and she didn't understand British slang so I would always be the only one who would be kind to her, which I'm glad I did because I made a best friend.

  "When did you get here!? I thought you were in Barbados or something!" I asked confused.

"I was...um I was getting married there." She laughed.

  She's married...

  "Oh, um congrats he's a lucky guy." I smiled

  She shrugged her shoulder trying to avoid talking about it.