#23// Met Gala// Tom Holland

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
Do/C = Designer of Choice
                                                                  1881 words
             _____________________

Y/N = Your NameL/N = Last NameH/C = Hair Color Do/C = Designer of Choice                                                                  1881 words              _____________________

Tom's POV

   Me and Y/N have been dating in secret for 3 years now.

  Today is our 3 year anniversary...and I'm serious about her, so today at the met gala my special guest is gonna be my beautiful lady on my arm.

  "Looking good babes." I walked into her room while she was being dressed.

  "Not to bad yourself babe." She winked.

  "Do/c knows how to pick for your beautiful body." I licked my lips as they pinned her dress.

   She was wearing a tight red dress that was tight until her calf's and then the material became sheer, and on her trail we're white roses. Even though her deep cut in the front of her dress makes me drool, I don't want other men looking at what's mine.

  "Don't you think that's a little deep of a cut?" I asked walking around examining her dress.

  "Tom...don't." She put her hand up.

  "What!!! I just think it's a lot of boob." I said squeezing them together.

  She slapped my hand away and pointed at me sternly.

   I threw my hands up in defense as I walked away.

  "I just don't want boys looking at you." I spoke crossing my arms.

  "Your the only one I've got eyes for." She said grabbing my tie and pulling me into a kiss.

   I smiled wide at her touch.

    "I'm gonna go get the car love." I gave her a bright smile before walking out, letting her finish getting ready.

•••

After about 2 hours of hair and makeup, Y/N finally finished and met me outside.

"What took so long?" I asked slouching as she walked out looking beautiful.

"This." She smiled circling her face with her finger.

"Okay, I can see....but that comes naturally to you babe." I winked grabbing her waist and kissing her.

"Ik." She laughed rolling her eyes.

I chuckled at her confidence and smiled watching her walk into the car.

I followed her in and we got seated as they drove off.

"You ready for tonight?" I asked placing my hand in hers.