#21// Prom?¿// sequal to "Field Trip" P.P

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
E/C= Eye Color
                                                                 2404 words
                _____________________

Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name H/C = Hair ColorE/C= Eye Color                                                                 2404 words                _____________________

Tom's pov

Y/N and I still aren't dating...after we had a reunion with Ned we thought it would be best for our friendship to just stay friends. After talking Ned's ear off about her Ned finally just told me to make things official...so my plan is to make it big something important.

  "What should I do to ask her to prom?" I asked Ned

  "Hmmm?" He turned His Head shoving popcorn in his mouth.

  I rolled my eyes and kept scrolling through Instagram to find a cute idea.

  "Dude...be original don't make her a damn cheesy poster with some annoying ass rhyme do something more her." Ned spoke.

  I looked at him and gave him a look.

  "Your right." I sighed leaning back in my seat.

  "I don't have any ideas though I'm not smart." I groaned.

  "Dude anything you do for her, if she actually likes you...she'll love it." He said boosting my confidence.

  "But what if she doesn't?" I became worried.

  "Shut up Peter." Ned said shoving popcorn in my mouth.

I glared over at him as I chewed the popcorn.

•••

   I was in 3rd period waiting for the bell to ring so I could get to 4th and see Y/N.

  "And don't forget we have 2 papers due tomorrow everyone...if you don't turn them in no prom!" The teacher announced before the bell rang dismissing all the kids.

  We all rushed out and I made my way slowly to my locker.

  "So any ideas yet?" Ned came to my side walking me to my locker.

  "No, I'm gonna try and get an idea out of her." I spoke opening my locker.

  "And how are you gonna do that?" He asked

  "Like this." I smiled closing my locker and walking up to Y/N.

  "Hey Y/N." I smiled leaning on the lockers next to hers.

  "Hey Peter." She smiled pulling a piece of her hair back.

  "So...haha did you hear about Liz?" I asked being casual.

  "No, what?" She asked confused.

  "Some guy asked her to prom with this huge poster and a giant teddy bear with a ton a roses in front of everybody." I exaggerated.