#18// FriendZone// Peter Parker

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
H/C = Hair Color
E/C = Eye Color
                                                                 2017 words
____________________

Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last NameH/C = Hair Color E/C = Eye Color                                                                  2017 words                ____________________

Peters pov

It was February 17th and I was sitting in calculus class starring at the beautiful back head of Jasmine Lockhart.

She has no idea who I am.....but boy do I know her. I've known who she is since the 7th grade when Mr. Howe partnered us in science.

  Even though we were partners it was more of a solo project...she gave me $20 to do it by myself and put our names on it.

  "Okay class today we will be doing buddy problems, I'll assign you with a partner and you'll go through chapter 34 question showing your work and explaining your process."

    "Okay now everyone look at the person in front of you...that's your partner."

  My heart raced as she turned her head to me.

  "Hi partner." I smiled blushing.

  She gave me a weak smile and moved to the seat next to me.

  "You know the drill Parker." She said placing a $20 bill on the table.

  I looked at the money then back up at her and smiled.

  I took the money and worked on the problems.

  "Oh and class, the work needs to be on both papers." He added.

   She pushed her paper to me and smiled.

  I took it smiling back trying to hold in how much I really didn't wanna do this.

*after class*

    Class ended and I walked out meeting Ned at my locker.

   "How was calculus with Jasmine?" Ned asked seductively.

  "Got partnered together." I said placing my binder in my backpack.

  "Um...score!" He cheered.

  "And I did all the work again not being able to talk to her once." I rolled my eyes throwing my backpack on my shoulders shutting my locker.

   "Come on dude you can't let the lady use you...ask her on a date and show her who's boss." He bumped my arm.

  "Fine next time I see her I'll ask her out." I said proudly holding my backpack straps.