#9// Field Trip// Peter Parker

Y/N = Your Name
L/N = Last Name
                                                                 1600 words
                           ____________
Y/N pov

Y/N = Your Name L/N = Last Name                                                                  1600 words                           ____________Y/N pov

It was Friday morning and I was in my first period Art class. Today we were going on a field trip to the art museum...a lot of kids weren't happy at all, but unlike them I appreciate art.

"Okay class, I'm gonna count you off into partners, and you have to stay with that partner the whole time at the museum, you may walk around and explore, but you can't leave their side." The teacher smiled

Just an FYI I don't like most of the kids in my class. They are all immature idiots who only took this class for an "easy" credit. So this is gonna be fun.

"Okay let's see, L/N and Parker." Oh no....

I look to the front of the room and Peter turns his head back towards me smiling.

Okay I can admit he's tolerable, but that's because he's been my crush since the 3rd grade.....but things happened.

"Okay now get with you partners and make your way to the bus, and remember 10 minutes if you aren't there in 10 you will be left at school."

The class started exiting the classroom with their partner and I just waited in the back for everyone to leave.

"Hey." Peter came up to me and smiled.

"Hi." I blushed a little.

"So..art do you like it?" He asked.

"No...I'm just in this class to stare at a wall." I said a little sarcastic.

He looked embarrassed as he scratched his neck looking at the ground.

I started to laugh a little and nudge his arm.

"I'm kidding, I really enjoy art." I giggled.

Okay little back story. Peter Ned and I were all really good friends from 2nd grade to 8th, but Peter got in a huge fight with Ned I don't really know why and he blamed it on me, so I never wanted to talk to them again I started ignoring them for a couple weeks, then months, then through summer and when I came back 9th grade Ned and Peter were friends again and it was like they had forgotten me.

"Long time since I heard that laugh." Peter smiled up at me.

"Well ya know things happen I guess." I said my smile turning into a frown.

"I'm sorry for not ever talking to you through out the years."

"No, it's totally fine, you just left me hanging making me feel worthless, but it's totally cool dude." I said punching his shoulder and walking on to the bus fast leaving Peter behind.

I sat down in the front seat and stared out the window.

"Y/N, I'm really sorry." Peter said coming to sit next to me.