red cheeks & a cold body

17th of January

Layla's POV
Two months have past and the wildest things have happened. The whole burglary thing going on last night, might be even the wildest. It was so unexpected that we could've expected it, you know? And don't even get me started on the argument between me and Demi this morning about whether we were gonna tell Marsha and Eric about what happened, or not.

When I came downstairs I heard voices coming out of the living room. I walked inside and saw Demi, Marsha, Eric and the cameraguys all sitting there. A little awkward I sat down next to Demi as I waved at the rest.

"Good morning, sleepface." Demi said as she playfully ran her hand through my hair with the intention to make it even messier than it already was

"Good morning." I chuckled and put down her hand.

I looked at Marsha and Eric.

"The monthly visit, I assume?" I asked.

They both nodded with a smile. I scooched over to Demi and put my hand over her ear.

"Are we gonna tell them?" I whispered.

Demi nodded and shrugged. I sighed and stood up. I grabbed Demi's hand and pulled her with me inside the kitchen.

"Give us a few seconds, please." I said to Marsha and Eric. Then I closed the kitchendoor.

"What?" Demi asked.

"What do we tell them?" I asked.

"The truth."

"The truth? Then this whole show plus experience will end right here right now."

"So?"

"So that means we spent two months of our lives in this stupid ass house for literally nothing. If we tell them what happened, it's over, as I already said."

Demi sighed and sat down on a kitchen chair. She looked at me.

"We have to tell them. The cameraguys caught everything, remember? If we don't tell it, the cameraguys will eventually do it. Just sayin'." She said.

I aggresively kicked the plant next to the trashbin to the floor.

"Calm your tits, Layla. Why are you so mad about all of this anyways?" Demi asked.

"I already said that! If we tell them, the show will get cancelled for sure. That also means our-.. Whatever the fuck this is, ends here." I said.

Demi chuckled. I looked at her.

"What's so funny?" I asked.

"You, being all mad about the fact the show might get cancelled and that we'll get kicked out of the house too. It almost sounds like you do the show for the money and it almost sounds like you care about me." Demi said as she shrugged.

She stood up, smiled and grabbed the plant from the floor to put it back on its spot.

"I care about you, what are you talking about?" I asked confused.