"Sex now... talk later", Chloe would smile as she'd now put her arms around Beca's neck. Giggling as she'd feel Beca put her hands under her legs and lift her so that she could then carry her upstairs to the bedroom. The whole journey to the bedroom Beca would be kissing Chloe's neck finding the spot she knew always turned Chloe on, as the redhead would move her fingers through Beca's hair.

As they'd reach the bedroom Beca would carefully place Chloe down on the bed. She'd grab her army cap from on top of her bag, leading Jackson so he was outside of the room. "You know the rules buddy", she'd place the hat on the outside door handle to their bedroom before shutting the door, leaving him outside.

...

The next morning Beca would be woken up by the soft noise of Chloe singing while in the shower in their en-suite bathroom. She'd smile as she'd rub her eyes and sit up in bed, grabbing her phone from the side to check the time. As she'd notice the time reading '10:34am', the door to the en-suite would open and Beca would look up to see Chloe walk out in one of Beca's army training tops which was two sizes too big on both girls so it stopped just below her bum.

Beca would put an arm behind her head as she'd see Chloe smile in her direction as she'd be towel drying her hair a little while walking. "This is a better sight to wake up to compared to the last few months", she'd smirk.

"Well get to used to it cause I'm not letting you leave anymore", Chloe would wink at her while getting out some clothes to wear for the day. "Now get up we need to get the garden set up and food prepped before everyone turns up", she'd wave her hand at Beca in a motion for her to move from the bed.

"Who is coming round exactly?", Beca would move out of bed, pecking Chloe on the cheek as she'd walk past her.

"Both of our parents, Jesse and Aubrey, my brother, your sister and the kids obviously as well", Chloe would start to get dressed now as she'd watch Beca look through the wardrobe at her clothes hung up. "What's wrong baby?", she'd pull her blouse over her head after putting a pair of bright blue jeans on, now walking over to stand behind Beca placing her hand on Beca's forearm.

"I just don't know what to wear", Beca would smirk glancing over at Chloe before looking back at the rail of clothes. "I guess I've gotten used to wearing camouflage for so long that I have no idea what to put on", she'd shrug her shoulders taking out a pair of black ripped jeans from the hanger.

"Okay so black jeans, then pick a flannel top and wear a black or grey vest underneath", she'd walk over to the drawers now taking out two vests of different colours to put on the bed for Beca to choose from. "We just need to take things one step at a time", she'd smile softly in Beca's direction who'd smile back at her walking over to the bed holding the clothes she'd wear.

"I love you"

"I love you too baby", she'd peck her lips softly as they'd meet each other at the end of the bed. "Okay so you get dressed then make the bed while I start prepping the food downstairs", she'd start walking out of the room now.

"Yes ma'am", Beca would laugh to herself starting to get changed now.

A short while later after Beca had tidied upstairs, she'd come down and into the kitchen where she'd greet Jackson who had his head deep inside his food bowl. "Next job?", she'd grab a piece of fruit from the bowl on top of the kitchen counter, biting into it as she'd watch Chloe prep some food.

"I need you to get the barbeque ready and get the chairs out of the shed at the bottom of the garden so that we have enough seats for everyone", Chloe would smile to herself as she'd feel Beca stand closely behind her, moving her hair away so her neck was exposed.