BONUS CHAPTER

Millie had been reluctant at first to move in with Finn, contemplating it for a long time despite knowing that she was always round there anyway. Finn was deeply upset by her hesitance, begging with her everyday to make it official, arguing that she almost lived with him anyway, always turning up late at night to sleep with him. Both of them loved nothing more than waking up to the sight of each other, how both of their hearts were set alight with nothing other than pure happiness. 

After seeing enough of Finn's adorable pout that made her heart fill with warmth and his brown eyes turning wide like an excited puppy, she gave in and spent all of the weekend moving in her belongings to his apartment. 

"Just like when I lived with you" Finn snaked his arms around her waist with a teasing smile, leaving a soft kiss on her neck, "...remember?"

Millie snorted. "I'm not climbing through the window, weirdo."

He tickled her and she laughed, turning around to peck his lips lightly. They stared at each other for a moment, their eyes meeting like warm caramel meeting dark coffee. It was like watching milk being poured into a black coffee, the sweet liquid lighting up the coffee to turn it into a warmer color. That is precisely how Millie made him feel. 

A few weeks later, the pair were happy after moving in, each night filled with laughter or moans as they simply indulged in how much they loved each other. Millie could not imagine her life without Finn anymore, her parents adoring him almost as much as she did. She didn't think that they would understand him, but they could simply see how happy he made her and that was more than enough for them. 

Only a short while later, the cracks underneath their love started to show, like dark clouds peeking out through a sunny summer sky. 

Millie had gotten a new job to help with the bills, working at her school alongside her old drama teacher, him mentoring her into teaching a class of her own one day. Iris had stayed on with her, learning to become a dance teacher full time but she simply tried to avoid any cold glances or awkward digs about her and Finn. She spent long days watching kids do what they loved, and it sparked her own passion for acting, her returning home every day with a smile, Finn beaming inside and out at seeing her so happy. 

"You seem to be enjoying it here" her teacher smiled at her, holding the door open for her to leave. "You looking to do this for the rest of your life?"

Millie looked down with a smile. "I don't know...it depends on what we end up doing I guess but Finn is super supportive."

"I forgot you were still together" he chuckled kindly, "everyone always thought it was a strange pairing. But I'm glad you're working it all out. He always seemed misunderstood to me, I saw him here the other day, working with Mrs Apatow."

Millie's face fell. 

"W-What?" her voice shook slightly but she hid it through a warm smile. 

"Yeah" Mr Joan frowned slightly, "I didn't know he was interested in dance, he spends a lot of time with her lately by the studio. Perhaps you could both spend time teaching what you love!"

"Yeah, maybe..." Millie laughed but it was strained. 

As she waited for Finn at home, she paced the floor nervously. She had always worried that someone like Finn would get drawn back to his old ways and that she would never be enough. He told her that he loved her everyday but he had always been interested in fun and wild girls when she met him, girls who didn't cling to him like he was all she needed. 

When Finn finally got home, Millie was lying down in bed under the covers. When he walked in the room, he frowned slightly as he walked silently, thinking that she was asleep.