twenty - sunrise

(FINAL CHAPTER - feel free to comment to your hearts content! It makes my day!)

When Finn opened his eyes, a smile automatically grew onto his face. His eyes immediately ran down from the caramel curls laid gently across the pillow, down the smooth tanned skin of her bare back and down to her arms wrapped tightly around his waist. He pulled her small body closer, planting gentle kisses down her neck, hoping to wake her up. 

"Finn..." she mumbled softly, biting her lips as he sucked on a sweet spot. He smirked, nibbling on the mark gently as she huffed out a breath. As his lips trailed down lower, his hands trying to slide underneath the blanket, she shoved his chest lightly. "Finn!"

"What?" he murmured teasingly against her lips, catching her lower lip between his and biting it softly. He laughed when she held in a moan, pecking her lips softly before letting her wake up, turning over to cuddle into him further. 

He never got tired of looking at her and he was worried that he would spend the rest of his life unable to tear his eyes away from her. Her caramel eyes filled with such hope, so much faith in him that he had started to believe in himself. The soft plump lips that drove him crazy, whether it was the huge smile that lit up his heart with happiness, or her adorable pout that made him want to rip all of her clothes off. He was never good at poetry, and he wasn't an artist either, but watching Millie made him want to compare her smile to stardust, compare her eyes to the sun rising from the horizon. He wanted to use all of the most beautiful words known to the dictionary, hoping that they could do her some justice. 

He felt like he would never get enough of her. 

Millie glared teasingly at Finn, a soft smile forming on her lips as she scanned his features. His playful yet soft chocolate brown eyes and his messy ebony curls made her heart speed up, his wicked smirk making her cheeks flush red at the memories of what they did to each other. She had never expected being with someone physically, to make her feel so emotionally connected to Finn, but she felt as if they had truly grown closer over night. She could no longer hide, he had seen every part of her, the good and the bad and she would never take it back for anything. 

"I love you" he blurted out softly, his eyes scanning her face. "I just wanted to remind you...just in case y-you thought that-"

She cut him off with a soft kiss, cupping his sharp jawline. She pulled away with a little smile, her eyes lit up playfully, "I love you too, just to remind you."

He laughed, pecking her shoulder and she had a flash of his lips everywhere on her body, the memories of his groans and grunts flying through her mind. Her cheeks flashed pink, her face instantly sliding down to hide in his neck. 

"What's that blush for?" Finn murmured teasingly, running his fingertips down her soft back. When his fingers trailed lower, his lips brushing against hers, she let out a small gasp. 

"N-Nothing" she mumbled stubbornly. 

"You sure?" he hummed, trailing his tongue down her neck, sucking on the marks he had made to make them even darker. When he pressed gentle kisses to the spots to make them ache less, she sighed contently, letting her fingers tangle in her dark hair. 

When his fingers trailed higher up her body, she flipped them over impatiently, leaning down ready to lose herself into another moment of pleasure with the boy that she loved. 

...

Millie stared up at the pair in front of her, the same apologetic smiles on their faces and their bags in hand. Her mother pulled her in for a gentle hug, cupping her cheeks softly. 

"Sorry, sweetheart. We will make it up to you" she mumbled. 

"You always do" Millie muttered.