A FEW DAYS LATER

Lisa's Pov.
I woke up and i felt someones arms wrapped around my torso i looked over my shoulder and i seen Ro cuddling into me,i guess she must cuddle into things when she sleeps.

I tried to get up to go to the bathroom but her arms were wrapped around me so i couldn't.

"Ro"i said trying to wake her up.

"Yeh"she said in a sleepy voice.

"Could you leave go of me so i can go to the bathroom".

"Sorry"she quickly removed her arms from around me.

"It's okay.i see that you like to cuddle into things when you're asleep"i got up out of the bed.

"I guess i do"she said as she stretched.

I went to her bathroom and did my hygiene stuff then went back to her room.

"Do you want to do something today"she asked.

"Like what"i raised my eyebrow.

"Well you could meet my friends".

"Hmm okay that seems alright"i nodded my head as my stomach grumbled loudly.

"Are you hungry"she laughed a little.

"Yeh".

"Just go to my kitchen and go in the first cupboard near the fridge and they'll be some fruit loops".

"I don't want yo mom to think i'm just going through her cupboards".

"It's okay Lisa she told me the other day to tell you that you're welcome to get some food when you're hungry just save some food for everybody else".

"I ain't gon eat all the food i ain't that greedy but what if yo brother starts wondering what am i doing".

"Lisa stop being worried and just go and get yo self something to eat my brother is probably out anyways hustling".

"Okay i'll go and get something to eat".

I went to the kitchen and got the fruit loops out of the cupboard she told me to get them out of then i opened the fridge to get the carton of milk out.I noticed a note on the fridge for Ro it said "i'll be out till 6 and there's enough groceries in for You,Eric and your friend.If you need me call me,Mom X".

I made some cereal and sat down on the sofa and ate it.A few minutes later,i was finished eating it and i  put my bowl in the sink and cleaned it then went to Ro's room.

I opened her bedroom door and she was near enough naked but she had her underwear on.She had a banging body though.

"Shit i'm sorry".

She looked at me with this look that was kinda sexy and i quickly shut the door and went to the living room to watch some TV.

Many minutes later Ro came out of her bedroom and came into the living room.

"I didn't mean to walk in on you like that and i'm sorry"i apologised.

"It's fine you're lucky that i wasn't naked or anything".

"I doubt that wouldn't be a bad sight to see"i mumbled so she couldn't hear me.

"So when am i meeting yo friends"i asked trying to change the subject.

"At 11,we all go and hang at the basket ball court cause the boys usually play basketball and the girls just listen to music and mess around but we can go now cause i think most of them will be there all ready"she explained.

"Oh okay it sounds good anyways".

"It is now go and get ready so we can go".

"Okay"i got up off the sofa and went to her bedroom and got changed and did my hair then went back to the living room.