She punched the air and spread her arms instantly dropped her body onto her soft mattress. She suddenly thought about yesterday's event which Jungkook nearly kissed her and she furiously shook her head not wanting to get any dirty thought. Blinking her eyes, her eyes seemed to get heavy and she unconsciously fell asleep with a smile on her face.

Chaeyoung was awakened due to her phone ringtone

Chaeyoung was awakened due to her phone ringtone. She took her phone and checked for the caller ID.

Taetae🐶

"Hello Tae. Sorry, I was asleep." She answered the call, still rubbing her eyes.

"Sorry to disturb you sleep, Chae. I am wondering if you want to hang out with me. We can watch a movie and eat our favourite ice creams. It's still weekend though."

The thought of eating ice cream instantly made her straightened up and felt giddy. "Really Tae? I would love to. But give me a little time to get ready."

"Sure. I'll be picking you up at 2."

"Alright Tae, bye."

"Bye."

She ran her fingers through her hair and stood up from her bed. She tidied up her bed and directly went into the shower to refresh herself. After taking a bath, she went out and wore casual outfits. A black crop top with light toned blue denim jacket and of course her favourite black skinny jeans. She painted her face with simple make up and took out her pairs of white Vans. She went downstairs and noticed Lisa was already sitting on the couch eating ramyeon while watching a movie.

"Lisa, I'll be going out with Taehyung for a while. Do you want to order something, perhaps food?"

"Umm...I want to have chicken." Lisa looked at her with a wide grin.

"Okay. I'll be back with chicken. My treat." Chaeyoung winked.

"Yeay! I love ya!"

Shaking her head, she went outside and noticed Taehyung was already waiting for her with his back leaning on his car. She scanned him from head to toe and could not help but snickered. He sure loves Gucci.

"Hi Tae. Have you been waiting for long?"

"Nah..just arrived seconds ago. Shall we?" Taehyung opened to car door for her causing her to smile.

"Yes sure."

Taehyung brought her to a cinema and they could see a huge crowd of people were buzzing inside the cinema. Well, it was weekend so this was expected.

"So Chae, what movie do you want to watch?"

"I don't mind. You can decide."

"Okay...how about Cinderella? I've seen somewhere it was kinda good movie."

"Really Tae? A romance movie? Wow nice choice, Kim Taehyung." Chaeyoung giggled to see his choice. She always knew that Taehyung has a soft side inside his heart. She loved that side and she was actually kind of afraid if people would take advantage of him. But she also knew that Taehyung was clever enough to interprete people's attention.