| • CHAPTER TWO • |

Start from the beginning

"With me? You want to seriously have a go at me?" Deena asked. "What did I ever do to you, because you really fucked with me."

Vicki sighed as she sipped her wine, Pauly was playing with Vicki's fingers.

"Oh here we go, I knew this was going to happen." Ron said.

"You brought it up Ron." Deena said.

"The reason why I didn't reach out to you was because I didn't know what to say." Ron said making Vicki scoff. "What do I say to the person i love?"

"Sure is some way of showing your love for someone. Golden star Ron." Vicki said. "I love Deena, I didn't know what to say but at least i got on the phone and made sure that my sister was alright, you didn't even try or care."

"Im not you Vicki." Ron said.

"No what you are is your a shit friend." Vicki said getting up and walking back inside, washing her wine glass before walking up the stairs and into the bedroom.

Vicki had a shower before going to bed.

Vicki climbed into the bed, laying down and waited for Pauly.

He eventually came to bed, stumbling over his jeans making Vicki laugh. Pauly got under the covers and wrapped his arms around Vicki who happily laid beside him.

"Are you alright?" Pauly said kissing Vicki's head.

"Yeah, I just don't trust any word that comes out of Ron's mouth. He is a stranger to me and probably always will be." Vicki said.

"He's changed so much." Pauly said making Vicki nod.

"He's not the same Ron from Jersey." Vicki said closing her eyes and fell asleep to the sound of Pauly's heartbeat.

- - - - - - - - - - - - -

"I feel better already and i've only had one bite

"I feel better already and i've only had one bite." Pauly said eating his breakfast, as Vicki was sipping her much needed coffee and began to eat the strawberries off of her pancakes.

"I can't stop looking at your glasses." Nicole said to Jenni.

"Look at yours! Yours are the square version of mine." Jenni said making the girls laugh.

"That is so true." Vicki said laughing with Deena.

"Nicole when did you get your boobs done?" Vin asked.

"November last year." Nicole said.

"Let me see." Vin said making everyone laugh.

"How are you and Chris?" Vicki asked Deena and they started their own conversation.