Jason Todd x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Come on Bambi. We'll show you around." Damian said. I back flipped down from the platform to the floor.

"Ok." I said grabbing my bag.

"So you are 6 years older than the Demon?" Jason asked.

"I will hurt you if you call my brother that. But yes I am 6 years older than him." I said warning him.

"Yeah but you acted like a mother to me." Damian said annoyed.

"Someone had to. Talia wanted to raise a soldier not a person. So yes Dami I wanted my baby brother to be human and not some machine." I said.

"He still acts like a machine though." Tim said. I nodded.

"Talia kept us separated as much as she could. But enough about Talia I have no respect for the woman." I said.

"Is that why you don't call her mother like Damian?" Jason asked. I nodded.

"I lost any respect for her when she hurt Damian. A mother doesn't hurt her child." I said annoyed. They showed me to my room before showing me around. It was very nice. I learned their ages and a lot about them. Dick is 19, Jason is 17, and Tim is 14. I am somehow more mature than them.

~Time Skip 2 months~

I groaned in frustration. Damian is yelling at me for abandoning him when mom sent him here. Something ticked him off and now he's taking it out on me.

"You abandoned me! Mother sent me here and you weren't even there! You didn't say bye! You didn't visit! You didn't help! I hate you!" He yelled at me. I looked at him.

"You don't mean that and you know that wasn't the case. Talia sent me to Spain when she sent you away and you know that." I said trying to calm him down.

"Fuck off Natasha! I hate you. A biological accident doesn't make you my sister and it sure as hell doesn't make me your brother!" He screamed at me. I stood up and nodded. I turned to walk away.

"If it wasn't for me Talia would've killed you a long time ago. Come talk to me once you've calmed down." I said before going to my room. Jason followed me into my room. I laid down on my bed and tried blinking the tears away.

"Go away Jason. I don't feel like talking to anyone right now." I said turning on my side away from him. I have these feelings for Jason that I don't want to have. I love him and I don't want to because he'll leave. Everyone leaves.

"He doesn't mean it you know. He loves you." Jason said to comfort me. I felt the tears stream down my cheeks.

"Jason I just need to be alone." I said moving past him grabbing my suit and going to the bathroom to put it on. Once I was in my Batgirl uniform I left. I am Damian's partner. Robin needs Batgirl and vise versa. My costume though was a lot like Jay's. It was more casual than the others but badass.