Robin (Damian Wayne) x Reader

Start from the beginning

"Luna." Nightwing said. I looked nodded.

"Well she's not opposing to it." Red Hood said. They all took off their masks and I saw their faces. They were all very attractive. But why would they show me what they look like secret identities are a thing right.

"Luna this is your new family. I'm Bruce Wayne." Batman said. I nodded.

"Damian Wayne." Robin said.

"Jason Todd." Red Hood said.

"I'm Dick Grayson." Nightwing said.

"And I'm Tim Drake." Red Robin said.

"I am Alfred Pennyworth the Manors Butler." The older man said. I nodded trying to process names so I don't forget.

"So again who is she?" Jason asked. I shrugged. They explained that I was grown and that I had no implanted memories and have the basic knowledge that a 15 year old should have.

"I just want to test something." Bruce said. I nodded and his fist came at my face. I quickly used my hand to move it and punched him in the face. As soon as I comprehended what I did I was shocked.

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to. Are you ok?" I asked worried. He nodded.

"She has good reflexes I'll give her that." Jason said. I felt bad. This is guilt I think.

"I feel bad though." I muttered.

"I was going to hit you. Don't feel bad if it's self defense." Bruce said. I nodded. They lead me up some stairs into a library. I looked around and saw that the entrance was behind a grandfather clock. I found myself running my fingers over the book spines as we walked past them. They left and Tim lead me to a room.

"This is your room. And Dick left to go get you some clothes for the night. Bruce says we'll go shopping for you tomorrow." Tim said. I looked inside and saw it was very different from that place I was in before. Dick came in and gave me some clothes.

"Thanks." I said. They left and closed the door. I changed into the clothes they gave me. It was just a T-shirt and some shorts. Both were very big on me. Just tied a knot in both. I sat down on the bed and it was very soft and comfy. I laid down and closed my eyes but the bed was so soft that I felt weird. I sat up and sighed. I grabbed a blanket and went back to the library. I managed to not wake anyone up. I picked up a lot of math and science books. I wanted to see what I knew and what I didn't. I started on biology.

~Time Skip~
It was getting brighter so I closed the curtains for the windows. I'm not use to the bright lights so I preferred it dark for now. I looked at the time and it was around 5am. I decided to keep reading.

~Time Skip~

I woke up to someone shaking me awake. I looked and saw Damian waking me up.

"Come on Snow it's time to get breakfast." Damian said. I nodded. I saw that I fell asleep reading that algebra textbook. I got up and put the books back before going to my room. I brushed my teeth and saw they had clothes laid out for me again. I saw it was some black jeans and a red t-shirt. The jeans were kinda big but I filled them out pretty good so it wasn't that bad. they we're just baggy at the bottom because I'm not very tall. I can only assume that the pants are Damian's since we're closer in size compared to the others. Damian is actually pretty tall I'm maybe 5-4 inches shorter than him. The shirt although is probably Dick's or Jason's because of how big it is. I'd assume Jason though because it's red. I tied the shirt in the front and saw this mess of dark brown hair. I went into the bathroom and actually found some hair ties. I tied my hair into a ponytail and slipped on the shoes that they found me on. It didn't look bad. I walked down stairs and went looking for the boys. I did have to shield my eyes from the bright light outside. It did really hurt my eyes. I heard shouting and I followed it. I saw the Bruce trying to settle down Tim and Damian. Dick was trying to hold Damian back while Jason watched how this played out. I walked over to Damian and Dick.