Twenty-one

Without even thinking I can feel myself slowly nodding my head. His red eyes quickly flick up meet my violet and red ones. He holds eye contact for a few moments before his eyes dart back down to my neck. He slowly brings his left hand up and moves my hair away from my neck. He gently takes my head in that hand and tilts it to the side. He moves his head into the crook of my neck and I close my eyes. I hold my breath when I feel his nose gently brush against my neck. He takes a deep breath in through his nose and lets it out as a sigh through his mouth. A shiver runs down my spine when his breath fans my neck.

"You smell so good. Like vanilla and roses."

I can feel him smile against my neck and I bite my lip.

"But there's also a hint of orange. It just smells sooo good. You smell so good."

He lets out a soft chuckle and I gulp.

"Maybe even good enough to eat."

I can feel him clench his jaw and I can see when his hand forms a fist on the countertop.

"I can't believe that some else got to taste you. That some else got to sink their teeth into you. I'm not going to let that happen again."

With that comment I feel his fangs puncture my skin and I open my eyes, letting out a soft gasp of pain. He then injects a little bit of venom to make the pain go away, maybe even enough to make it feel good. I bite back down on my lip and close my eyes again when he starts drinking. His left hand it still cradling my head and his right hand travels to my waist, pulling me closer. My hands, that have remained at my sides until now, move up to his shoulders.

We stay like that for a few moments before he pulls away and licks the part of my neck that he bit. When he pulls his head away his hands don't move from their positions on my head and waist. I also don't open my eyes or let go of my lip. I can still feel my neck tingling from the venom. I hear him let out a sigh and his left hand drops down to my waist to match his right.

I slowly open my eyes and see Yoongi already staring at me. My eyes widen and I let out a soft gasp. I gently push on his shoulders to try and make him move but he doesn't budge. It's like I didn't even try. He smirks at me and I push him harder. That resulted in his falling backwards. Normally that would be great and I could run away. However this time I wasn't so lucky. Since he had his hand on my waist, when he fell, I fell with him, landing on top of him. My head thumped against his chest and I closed my eyes on impact. Our legs were tangled together, with his arms wrapped around me and my head laying on his chest.

I let out a groan and feel his chest rumble and vibrate due to a deep chuckle.

"Already falling for me? I thought it would take longer than that."

I clench my jaw and fists and scrunch my eyebrows together. I let out a long, loud sigh and open my eyes, lifting my head to look at him. He quirks on of his eyebrows and gives me a wide smirk.

"In your dreams."

He lets out a small puff of air, resembling a small laugh. I move up and down when his chest rises and falls with his laugh. The smirk never leaves his lips and his eyes never leave my face. I roll my eyes and try to push myself off of him so I could get up. My efforts to get up fail because his arms are weighing me down and keeping me pressed against his body.

"Will you let me go?"

His smirk grows into an annoyingly cute smile.

"Of course."

His arms unwrap themselves from from my body and I start to get up. I don't make it very far and my freedom didn't last very long though. I got my upper body off of his but our legs were still tangled. That's when he flipped us over so he was above me with his hands on either side of my head. My eyes widen and I try to get away from him. I push my hands up into his chest but he only grabs my wrist and pins then by my head.

He glares down at me and all I can do is stare back up at him. His eyes travel all around my face. From my eyes, to my button nose, to my flushed, freckle cheeks. He looks at my lips then down to my neck.

"Now I'm the reason your neck is discolored."

My cheeks become hotter and I know that I must look like a tomato. I gulp and bite my bottom lip, averting my eyes. His eyes dart up to my lips and glares at them. He clenches his jaw and lets out a hard breath. His grip on my wrists tighten slightly and my teeth bite harder down on my lip.

"Don't do that."

"D-do what?"

"Don't bite your lip like that."

I lift my eyebrows slightly and my eyes widen.

"If you keep doing that, I don't know what I'll do and I won't be held responsible for whatever happens to you."

I shiver runs down my spine and I gulp, Yoongis eyes finding mine. I unconsciously bite my lip and his eyes dart back down. His expression hardens and he, once again, glares at my lips.

"I warned you sweetheart."

My eyes widen even more when he starts to lean forward, towards me. I quickly and tightly close my eyes and hold my breath. I can feel heat and his gentle breathing as he gets closer and closer to my face. I'm sure that I was bright red by now. I can feel his nose brush against mine and I try to closer my eyes tighter if possible.

That's when I hear the door downstairs open and close. My eyes shoot open and I find the strength to push Yoongi off of me. I quickly get up before he can realize what happened and I run out of the bathroom and my bedroom. I close the door behind me and lean against it. I bring a hand up to my chest and feel my rapid heartbeat. Then my fingers travel up to my face and land on my lips. I let out a hard, shaky breath.

"That was close."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello beautiful people!

I hope you guys like the book so far. I'm having a lot of fun writing it.

I also thought it would be nice for you guys to see a little into my brainstorming and thought process when I was thinking about this chapter. I did however change how it was going to end.

He bites the neck then licks it.

"It's not red because of them now it's red because of me."

Cups the face then mwah. *insert kiss noise*

That's what went on in my head while writing this chapter. I hope that give you guys a little laugh.

Until next time my lovely little nightmares.

~Ruby