Thirteen

I can hear the soft click of a door opening but I don't bother to open my eyes. I figured it was just in my head and that I was dreaming it. I can hear shuffling coming towards me but keep my eyes closed desperately trying to chase my sleep. I wrap my arms further around myself. I then hear a soft sigh before I feel weightless. I can hear a soft rhythmic beating next to my ear and I feel warm. I smile and cuddle further into the source of the warmth. I can feel myself gently swaying back and forth as I begin to hearing soft footsteps.

Yet again I hear the soft click of a door. I assumed the one that had been opened earlier was now being closed. I hear more footsteps and I begin to sway again. A few seconds later I hear another door being opened. The footsteps continue for a few more seconds before they stop.

Suddenly I don't feel weightless. I can feel myself being placed on a soft, springy surface. This had to be a bed. Then I feel, what I assume to be a blanket, being pulled over me. I feel the bed dip a little towards the side I was facing. Then I feel gentle pressure and warmth against my temple.

The pressure stays there for a few moments before I can no longer feel it. I knit my eyebrows together for a few seconds at the loss of contact before I relax again. I can hear a soft chuckle and a sigh. I can feel fingers lightly caress my cheek and then gently place my hair behind my ear. I then feel the weight of a hand on my head, smoothing down my hair. I start to drift back into a deep sleep but before I'm completely gone I hear a deep lyrical voice.

"What am I going to do with you?"

With that I fall back into a land of stars and silence.

~Morning~

I wake up with several streams of light being cast over my body. One of them is shining right in my eyes. I groan and roll over in my bed. My eyes shoot open and I jolt into a sitting position.

"How did I get here?!"

I look around only to see that I was alone. Then I look down and pick the blanket up off of me. My clothes were still there and they were the same ones I was wearing yesterday. I let out a sigh and drop the blanket back into my lap. I knit my eyebrows together and close my eyes. I put my hands on the sides of my head, trying to remember what happened.

I was in my library and finished my book. Then I went and sat back down and looked out the window. I leaned my head against the window and closed my eyes listen to the rain. Then I fell asleep. I dreamt that I heard the door open and someone came in and picked me up. They carried me out of the library and into my room. They lain me on my bed and pulled the blanket over me.

I open my eyes and look over at my door. It was closed. Then I look back at my lap. Was it a dream? Maybe it was real. I lift my hand and place my fingers against my temple. If it was real then whoever it was kissed my temple. I moved my hand and tucked my hair behind my ear. They also touched my cheek and moved my hair.

"What am I going to do with you?"

My eyes open wide when I remember those words. I can't make out the voice. I can't tell who it was. I shake my head. It must have been a dream. I probably just woke up and walked back here while I was half asleep and dreamt that someone carried me here.

I pull the blanket off of me and swing my legs off of the bed. I slowly stand up and stretch. After letting out a yawn I walk over to the bathroom but stop in the doorway. I look over to the door to my room and walk over to lock it. Then I go back to the bathroom and close the door behind me. I turn the water in the shower on and make it hot. I watch as the mirror instantly starts to fog up. I strip out of my clothes and step into the shower.

I wash everything and do what I need to. Then like usual I just stand under the shower head and let the water run down my body. I let most of the stress from the last few weeks to wash away down the drain with all the remaining soap bubbles.

After I turned of the water, I stepped out and wrapped myself in a towel and plugged in my blow dryer. When I finished drying my hair I walked out of the bathroom and straight to my closet. I put of my bra and underwear. I get dressed in a maroon long sleeve crop top sweater with two horizontal white strips and a pair of dark skinny jeans with holes in the knees. I brush my hair and loosely braid it over my right shoulder.

I walk over to my vanity and do my normal makeup routine. Lotion, concealer, powder, highlighter, mascara, and a light pink lip tint. I needed a little something more today so I took out my eyeliner and colored my tight line. My tight line and water line are the only things I can do with eyeliner. When I don't look dead anymore, pun intended, I stand up and walk over to my door. I unlock it and step out into the hallway.

At the same time I close my door the one across the hall opens and I turn to see Yoongi staring at me with a soft expression. As soon as I see him his face returns to its normal hard expression, as if that's how it had been the entire time. He then turns and walks down the hall, disappearing down the staircase.