Seven

"Y/n you need to go inside."

"Why?"

"Jacksons coming."

"What?! Why? Why won't he leave us alone?"

"I don't know but you need to hide."

I was about to turn around when I hear a deep chuckle.

"Well well well. Look what the cat dragged in."

Jin stands in front of me in a protective manner.

"What are you doing here Jackson? We don't want any trouble."

"Trouble? Who said anything about trouble? I just wanted to come say hi to the little girl you have behind you."

"She doesn't want to say hi to you. You need to leave."

He stands there for a few moments, staring at me, before he turns around and starts to walk away.

"I'll be back. Don't forget."

I woke up in my room with a cold sweat. I sit straight up in my bed taking heavy breathes. I look around my room and see that I'm alright and I start to calm down. Then I here a knock on my door. It makes me jump slightly and I gulp.

"C-come in."

The door slowly opens and Jin walks into my room. He sits on my bed and looks at me with a worried expression.

"Are you alright?"

"Y-yea. I'm fine. Just had a bad dream."

"Oh. Well I'm glad you're alright but I have some bad news."

I've calmed down completely know and my brows furrow together.

"What do you mean?"

"Jackson is coming here."

My eyes widen and I start to panic again.

"W-what? N-no. No! He died!"

"No he didn't. Apparently he had a vampire bite him and he became a hybrid too. He contacted me in the middle of the night and said he was 'dropping by for a visit'. Don't worry. We're all here for you. You'll be safe. I promise."

I'm still worried but I feel a little better knowing that it's not just me and Jin this time.

~Time skip 2 days~

"Alright. We all have to be alert while he's here. He's dangerous even though he's only one person. We have to keep y/n safe. I promised that she would be alright."

We're all gathered in the living room. Jin was talking to everyone and telling them about our past with Jackson. About how he was trying to get to me for years. We never knew why. He told them that he was a hybrid like me. I was standing off to the side in the corner of the room as Jin finished his little speech. Then we heard a knock on the door and I stiffened. Jin noticed and gave me a reassuring nod.

"He's here."

We all walk to the entryway and Jin gives us all a look before he opens the door to reveal the last person I ever wanted to see. Jackson. I was standing behind Namjoon and Jungkook seeing as they were the biggest. As soon as the door was opened Jacksons eyes zeroed in on me. I sucked in a breath and clutched onto Namjoons arm. He pushed me further behind him.

"Wow. You've got a whole gang of bodyguards to protect you now princess. I'm impressed."

"Don't talk to her."

Jin glared at him and he only smirked. All the guys were giving him death glares for talking to me. All but Yoongi who was leaning against the wall. He was glaring but I knew it wasn't for me.

"Oh I hope you don't mind but I brought a few friends with me."

When he said that six more men showed up behind him.

"This is BamBam, Mark, Jb, Jinyoung, Yugyeom, and Youngjae."

My eyes widened. He brought more people.

"You've come and seen us now leave."

"I haven't seen her properly."

He pointed in my direction. Then his friends came in past him and each of them grabbed one of ours and took them away from me.

"Stop!"

I screamed at them but they didn't listen.

"Calm down princess."

He started to walk towards me but Jin grabbed his wrist.

"You stay away from her."

"Let go before you get hurt."

With that Jin punched him. Then they all started to fight around me. All I could do was watch. I was paralyzed until I saw Jin fly to the ground. I saw red. I let out a loud growl and lunged at Jackson, shifting in mid air. He had no time to react. I clawed at him then bit into his neck killing him instantly. Jin got up and I looked at him. He nodded at me and went to help Namjoon.

We had killed all of Jacksons men but one and we couldn't find Yoongi. I was still in wolf form but my white fur was now stained with crimson. I couldn't tell what was my blood and what wasn't. I heard fighting coming from outside and let out a howl. I ran outside and saw Yoongi fighting a big brown wolf.

I growled and took off running. The wolf had Yoongi pinned to the ground. I jumped and tackled the wolf, freeing Yoongi. The guys went to him and helped him up. The other wolf and I both got up and we're now standing opposite of each other. We were both growling and snarling as we walked circles around each other. He made the first move and lunged at me. I dodged him and bit into his back leg. He let out a howl and kicked me forcing me to release my hold on his leg. I quickly recovered and ran at him. I latched onto his neck and locked my jaw. He tried to throw me off but nothing he did was working.

I was on the ground under him. I still had ahold of his neck and was now kicking my feet into his stomach. He was bleeding a lot and was getting slower and weaker from the lack of blood. I let go of his neck and readjusted and bit into his throat. I felt his windpipe collapse under the force of my jaws and he died instantly. I let go of his throat and his lifeless body dropped onto me. I kicked at him and rolled him off of me and stood up.

I walk up to the group of men that had been watching. When I got close to them I collapsed and let out a whimper.