Eleven

Jin had gotten the bullet out and was now wrapping my abdomen to help control the bleeding. I was going to heal fasten now that the bullet was out and because I'm a hybrid but it would still take a few days. When he had gotten the bullet out Yoongi had stopped kissing me. My eyes were wide and he wouldn't look at me. I could see that his face was slightly pink but I think it was just my imagination. I'm sure my face had been blood red. He had gone to sit in the corner and Jin helped me sit up.

No one had said anything yet. Not since I finished telling him what had happened. Jin was focused on wrapping me up but he seemed slightly angry and would glare at Yoongi ever once in a while.

"You're all done. It will take a few days to completely heal but you'll be fine. I'll get the others and we'll all go home."

He stood up and left the room after giving one last glare to Yoongi. I refused to look at him and I stayed where I was on the bed. Thankfully Jin had an extra shirt that he gave me so I was no longer naked. It came down to my mid thigh. Jin came back into the room and looked at both of us.

"Come on. I told Namjoon and Hoseok what happened and they're waiting outside."

I nodded at him and he left again. I slowly slid off the bed, wincing at the pain in my stomach. Within seconds Yoongi was at my side holding my arm to help me walk. I still don't look at him though.

"Thank you."

"I'm sorry for what I did. I couldn't think of any other way to take your mind off the pain."

"It's ok. Let's just forget about it."

He didn't say anything after that. He helped me walk outside and to where Jin and the others were. Jin was in his car and Namjoon was in the passenger seat. Hoseok was standing outside the car and walked up to me and Yoongi.

"I've got her."

Hoseok took my other arm as Yoongi reluctantly let go and walked back to his car. Hoseok helped me into the back seat of Jin's car and then got into the other side. We drove back to the house and Yoongi followed us.

When we got back Hoseok helped me out of the car and the other three men got out of the cars too. Jungkook, Jimin, and Taehyung ran out of the house with worried expressions. Taehyung was the first to speak.

"What happened?! Are you alright? Why were there bodies all over the yard when we got home?!"

Namjoon walked up to him and put his hand on his shoulder.

"Y/n was attacked by some wolves that had known Jackson. One of them shot her with a silver bullet but Jin was able to get it out. She'll be fine."

Jin was now the one supporting me as Hoseok went over to help Namjoon calm down the younger men. Jin looked at them and then around the yard.

"What did you do with the bodies?"

Jungkook walked over to us.

"Don't worry we took care of them. Now let me help get you to your room."

Jin and I both nod. But what I didn't expect was for him to pick me up bridal style and start walking towards the house. Jin was following us and out of the corner of my eye I could see Yoongi watching us.

Jungkook carried me up to my room and gently placed me on my bed. He gave me a soft smile and smoothed my hair before he left the room. It was just me and Jin now.

"Thank you."

"Of course. I couldn't stand by and do nothing when my sister was hurt."

I give him a smile. Then remember something.

"Hey I don't want to think about what happened anymore. Also I don't think I've ever asked and I'm curious, so who are the other couples in the house. I've been here for like three weeks and I still don't know."

Jin looks at me for a few seconds then he lets out a laugh.

"Really? That's what you want to ask me?"

He keeps laughing and I glare at him. Even though I was happy that we weren't thinking about what happened early I didn't like being laughed at.

"Stop laughing. It's not funny. I really want to know."

He lets out a few more giggles but then just smiles at me.

"Well there's me and Namjoon. Then there's Jungkook and Jimin. Then last but not least is Taehyung and Hoseok."

I nod and smile at him.

"Ok. Thank you for telling me."

He nods and then we hear a knock on my door. I look over to the door as it opens to reveal Jimin.

"Sorry if I'm interrupting something. I just wanted to come and check to see how you were doing."

I smile at him and shake my head.

"You're fine and I'm ok really. I'll be all healed in a few days. It was mostly shock that was bothering me plus silver hurts like hell."

I let out a small laugh and he smiles.

"That's good. I don't like seeing people hurt. Especially people I care about. I'll leave you guys alone now."

"Actually I should be going too. Y/n needs rest."

Jin leans over and kisses my forehead and leaves my room along with Jimin. They close the door behind them and leave me in a comfortable silence. I carefully cover myself with my blanket and drift to sleep, letting all the bad things that happened today leave my mind.