🤝 OKAY FAM SQUAD UPDATE 🤝

PLEASE READ THIS IS IMPORTANT!!! A GOOD IMPORTANT I PROMISE, PLEASE COMMENT WHAT YOU WANT ☺️😘

Okay y'all I'm not going to lie I kinda miss the interaction with you all on this book and WTF HOW AM I ALMOST AT 200K VIEWS THIS IS INSANE!!

I honestly miss you all so much and I really wanna become more active for you guys. I read over a little bit of this story and Jesus I definitely matured in my writing 😂🤡

Anywho I made this chapter because I wanna say even though I will be honest I don't like 5H that much except for really Ally and Normani. It's my personal preference and I apologize but if I start updating again I won't let that intervene in the story I promise.

Anywho enough of all that let's get serious...
What do y'all want 😆 Honestly I want to make you guys happy and I want to try and use this as a way to help others who are going through a hard time for you guys to laugh.

The reason I've been so inactive for a year because I've been going through so many family, life, and mental issues that I was dealing with before but more extreme as it's still happening. However, I'm getting more help with it talking about it with my counselor and I've only had one session with her of talking about me specifically as I had her before for family issues. I'm trying to figure everything out and I want to make my journey here on Wattpad to help you all.

When I was down last year I used wattpad as a way to laugh and read text stories. I liked it so much I decided to let my humor onto here to make you all laugh and I hope it worked?? Haha. I can't believe how many roller coasters I've had in my life was during my wattpad days. I started wattpad when I was in 6th grade!!! Now I'm a Sophmore (10th grade)!!! Holy shit I can't even believe it.

But I want you all to comment if you want me to continue this story, maybe not too much into a storyline since I messed up in this storyline 50 million times but to really make you all laugh and have fun interacting with other readers and me.

To end this off please if you're having troubles and I mean any troubles with anything especially mental health talk to someone. I broke down and told my mother recently and got me to talk to my counselor about it. Don't think it's weak to do so, don't think you're okay when you're not, don't fake who you really are to other people and be yourself, and especially if you think you're having a hard time mentally talk about it and don't think you're overreacting because it will just get worse over time trust me. It took me 3 years to tell someone about it other than my sister and my best friend, and that is something I regret because not what other people would think but if my parents and family members would think I'm overreacting.

In conclusion I promise I'll stop, I love you all, and if you want me to continue this story YELL AT ME haha, I promise I will this time.

I love you all so much xoxo ❤️❤️❤️
- Natalie