Part 17

Camila's POV
It was fun talking to Lauren most of the way but I'm so happy to get out of that car and stretch out my legs. We had a little while to walk so we already stated and then finally got to the entrance after 7 minutes of walking.

After we got into Disney World all 5 of us were starting to split up but I pulled everyone back so we don't loose each other in this big ass place. "Oh my god I have not went on that ride in forever Ally, can we pleaseeee go on Space Mountain", Dinah said jumping. "Oh fuck no, I told you the story the first time I went on when I pretended to enjoy it and after the ride went to a garbage can and threw up", I said remembering that moment. "It's fine Camz we can go on a different ride while they are going on that one, I'm not a huge fan of that ride either", Lauren said smiling.

I then looked over to Dinah and she was smirking wiggling her eyebrows and I just stuck my middle finger at her and we all started laughing. "Hey Lauren or Mila either of you when you need us please call or text us, if we are on a ride it will take a couple minutes but we will reply asap ok?" Ally said. "Yes mom we will text or call you ok", Lauren said while me and Lauren walked one way while Ally, Dinah, and Normani walked over to Space Mountain.

     Me and Lauren then finished a longer ride and we were both pretty dizzy and went to sit on a bench giggling. "Woah, that was actually more fun then I thought", I said to Lauren. "Well it's probably because you were holding my hand the whole time", Lauren said smirking at me. "Maybe that is why it made it better" I said flirtatiously. "Ha, cute but I need to text Ally and tell her we should meet up to go eat", Lauren said grabbing out her phone and texting Ally.

     "Ok, Ally said she will meet us up in the middle of the park so let's get going" Lauren said pulling me up and dragging me along with her.

     "Ok y'all finally here, let's go grab something to eat here I'm hungry y'all in?" Ally said. Everyone then raised their hands and we all grinned. After finally finding a little food court we all got corndogs to eat and then we sat talking about all the rides we went on until we all finished and then went back to riding more rides together.

Dinah's POV
     After it got late we left Disney World laughing and giggling about how much fun we had and we all walked back to the car and Ally had to drive all the way back there so the rest of us took a nap.

     After a little bit we all woke up to Ally yelling out "Yo I'm going into the store to get some snacks, what y'all want?". We then all answered what we each wanted which I wanted to share Pringles with Normani. After Ally started driving again Normani went to take the Pringles can from my grasp and then touched my hand and at the same time we looked up at each other blushing.

     I looked over my shoulder and saw Camila and Lauren sleeping on each other and Ally 100% focused on the road so I then turned my head back to Normani and said, "I had a lot of fun tonight, thanks for coming down to Tampa with me and Mila for the weekend". "Oh honey I'll stay tomorrow too if you want, it's late and school is tomorrow even though I don't really care", Normani said.

     "Well if you do leave today can I do something first?" I asked Normani getting nervous. "What is it?" Normani said putting her ear up to my mouth. "Not that, I need to DO something", I said moving her head by my pointer finger to face me. Before another word we both leaned in at the same time and for the first time finally connected lips. After a little while into the kiss, I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance.

     After she accepted I stuck my tongue lightly and softly into her mouth and making tongue to tongue contact with a reaction of Mani moaning softly into the kiss. Before we went any farther in the backseat of Lauren's Range Rover we stopped and then we both cuddled up and went to sleep in each other's arms. Holy shit I finally kissed Normani.