Part 73

A/n: MY GIRLS AND I JAMMMM TO THIS SHIT, THANKS NATALIE FOR REMINDING ME OF THIS GOLD ASS SONG, COBRA STARSHIP IS A BAND TO BOP YOUR ASS TO I SWEAR

Song: Good Girls Go Bad
Artist: Cobra Starship ft. Leighton Meester

Since I feel bad I'll give y'all a little Camren okay 😉 don't expect the best though

THIS IS WHAT YOU DIRTY GIRLS AND BOYS HAVE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR SINCE CHAPTER ONE (Drum rolls) ACTUAL CAMREN SMUT BUT ITS VERY CRINGEEEEEEE

WOOO

IT'S REALLY BAD READING BACK ON IT SO RIP YOUR EYES

Camila's POV

     We were about 20 minutes into the party and almost everyone Dinah invited was there... so about 100+ people. I swear she knows the whole damn country, but at least her house is big and important rooms and bedrooms are locked or everyone would be breaking everything.

Me and Lauren were dancing to the song "Don't let me down" by Daya and it was a remix and lights were all over the place. Dinah had a friend who was a DJ and he is pretty sick I must say so myself because he came a couple minutes early for the party to put up a bunch of disco lights and hook up his DJ player, he said his name was Martin and he was a little older but he also played the guitar. He was pretty cool and I hope we see him again.

When I was thinking, Lauren came up behind me and wrapped her arms around me, us both a little drunk but I contained myself because I had one can of beer and I'm on my second one while Lauren was on her fifth currently.

"Slow done a little bit baby, don't want you to get too drunk," I said turning around to face her while her hips followed will in my waist.

"And why is it a problem, we have gotten really drunk together before and our know how great it turned out," Lauren said and I blushed at the memory biting my lip.

"Your right it wasn't that bad," I said trying to hide my smile.

"Wasn't that bad? You sure? Because if not I can give you a couple more drinks and we can head upstairs," Lauren said planting small kisses on my neck while I have her more room to work with.

"Not now baby but later okay?" I told her once she pressed her lips harder on my collarbone.

"Fine, but don't expect me not to remember," Lauren smirked and walked over to Normani who was laughing with Dinah.

This is going to be a long night.

———

I was having fun talking with Ally in the kitchen pouring some wine in a glass for the first time tonight wine all I had was three cans of beer and nothing else.

"Hey Ally," someone said when I took a drink of my wine while in a conversation with Ally.

"Oh hey Halsey," Ally said with a smile giving her a hug which she offered.

After hat I looked at Ally wiggling my eyebrows mouthing "Halsey huh," and Ally just gave me a stern look and then was back to listening to Halsey and I walked away with a smile. I seriously hope they get together, they look so adorable together.

I walked back out to the dance floor and spotted Dinah and Normani dancing and I decided to join in. After the song was done good girls go bad started playing and Dinah, Normani, and I screamed and when I tired around Lauren was running towards me and started dancing with the girls and I.

Ally and Halsey then joined with us dancing and I was smiling so hard. This is the most fun I have had with all the girls in a while and it felt so good.

Lauren started to get close to me and we started messing around and touching each other while dancing to the song. She tried reaching inside my pants but I grabbed her hand and told her not here and continued to dance. Then all of a sudden Normani and Dinah disappeared and it was only Ally, Halsey, Lauren, and I dancing. Then it was just Lauren and I.

"Do you think they all?" Lauren started but I cut her off.

"Definitely.. now if you come with me now we might be doing to same thing as them.

Then in no time Lauren was dragging me up the stairs and grabbed the hidden keys Dinah told all of us about and we opened the door and put it back in its place.

I was in my guest room and I closed the door and locked it with Lauren taking of her shirt near the bed.

"That's my job," I groaned and started kissing Lauren fast and rough with all passion, love, and lust combined.

"I like this side of you Camila, a lot more dominant,"Lauren groaned when I started sucking down her neck. I then giggled in her neck.

"Are you insinuating that you're a bottom?" I giggled.

"Hey! You know we switch roles," Lauren groaned out.

"Mhm," I mumbled into her neck and started kissing her lower.

"Take it off," Lauren said and I quickly took off my shirt and Lauren pushed me onto the bed and she was on top of me.

"Hm, what is this rare inconvenience?" I said giggling and she just gasped and bit onto my ear.

"Ouch! not so hard," I hissed and she kissed it.

I quickly turned our positions and put Lauren's arms above her head while holding her legs down with mine and my body pressed onto hers.

I quickly took off her black ripped jeans while she took off my skirt.

"Mmm, white lace?" Lauren groaned while I started kissing down her neck near her breasts.

"You know it babes, and you with red.lace.i-is.stunning," I said stumbling my words a little when she started to rub up my thighs.

She went up to rub were I needed her most but I quickly grabbed her hand and put it above her head and before she replied I took off her bra and started sucking on her nipple.

"Oh god," she moaned out.

I then went lower and got to her stomach and then down to her thighs kissing the inside of them.

"God Camila fucking do it!" Lauren panted. As you wish.

I quickly ripped off her underwear in record time and shoved my tongue to where she wanted and she screamed out while I didn't go slow at all, I went so fast I felt her legs shaking my head because they were moving so fast on my shoulders.

Before she let it all out I took my tongue out with Lauren yelling out gibberish for me not to stop. So I did as she wished and shoved three fingers in with her moaning louder than ever.

"Up more, oh right there, keep going!" Lauren yelled out with me going faster than ever while sucking her clit.

"CA-CAMILA!!" She screamed and came all over my face with me quickly cleaning it up moaning at the taste which never disappoints.

"My turn," Lauren rasped our after a minute of cuddling while breathing heavily

I knew this was going to be a crazy rest of the night. And I surely will remember every second of it.

———

A/n: That was my first real smut I have ever written so I hope you enjoyed ?? Probably not but I know I had to do something for y'all in return for being gone forever. And I hope my writing has been getting better because we all know I was really trash when I started 😂😂 so we're all growing together ain't we.