Part 29

Ally's POV

I'm still mad those hoes got to hang out without me while I sit here and do fucking nothing the whole time. Well I mean I guess it's not that bad, the only thing that is probably happening is Camren and Norminah the whole fucking time. Wait, I forgot about the phone number Camila gave me.

I then looked on my phone and scrolled up our texts and saw the blue bolder numbers and then I copied and pasted it, then saved it as Melanie Martinez. Uh whatever I'll just text her now what do I have to loose.
Û
Texts

Allysus 🙏🏻: Hello??

Melanie Martinez: New phone who dis.

Allysus 🙏🏻: Lmao 😂, well, my name is Ally and I'm a friend of Camila's.

Melanie Martinez: Oh yea Ally, she talks about u to me a little.

Allysus 🙏🏻: Woh Woh is that hoe talkin smack!?

Melanie Martinez: 😂😂 well I guess she was wrong about u being a Jesus freak.

Allysus 🙏🏻: Oh trust me I am... but I'm still a little sinful..... a lot sinful maybe ☠️☠️.

Melanie Martinez: Hm, a girl who loves Jesus but likes to get a little dirty 😉😏

Allysus 🙏🏻: 🤷🏽‍♀️ what can I say, I hang out with Camila and her friends.

Melanie Martinez: So true, but we all know Lauren is not her friend 😏😏.

Allysus 🙏🏻: Omg I know right, they need to get together but we all know Lauren is delusional as fuck.

Melanie Martinez: Yea Mila told me how she is delusional because she is trying to show her feelings with her and Lauren is just too delusional 🙄🙄.

Allysus 🙏🏻: Wait Mila likes Lauren? Thank Jesus Camren has 1 half already just needs the other half.

Melanie Martinez: True and I know it will happen, and can we talk about ourselves now because I want to know more about u than u are Mila's friend and ship Camren too 😂😂.

Allysus 🙏🏻: Lmao, no problem

-

Camila's POV

We are currently in my guest room in Dinah's house or as I say "My second room" because of how I got to decorate it.

Right now it was me and Lauren in the room and Lauren was laying on the bed while I was sitting on the chair by the seat reading

After a little while of reading I went to look over an Lauren was starring at me while propped up on her elbow. "What?" I said smiling after I closed my book. "Nothing, just starring" she said looking into my eyes. I swear she is killing me, but I want our first kiss to be perfect so I'm going to make her wait.

"Well I'm going to come and cuddle because reading is making me tired", I said coming up into the bed and laying down next to her. "You call this cuddling? You look like a wooden plank next to me", Lauren said laughing while still propped up on her elbow now looking down at me.

"Oh shut up and come here" I said coming up and cuddling with her. We now had our arms wrapped around each other with my hands around her neck and her arms around my waist with my head over her shoulder and my body pressed up against her. She then sighed kind of quiet but I still heard it pretty well.

"You ok?" I asked about when she sighed. "I don't know, I'm just really comfortable right now and we have to get up soon because it's almost 10 a.m. "So? If we wanna cuddle still we can, Normani and Dinah can do whatever they want" I told cuddling her tighter. "I guess your right, now get some sleep Camz" She said and kissed the top of my head.

Dinah's POV

Me and Normani are in bed probably the same as Mila and Lauren are doing. Normani was asleep and I was playing around with her hair while it was barely getting tangled into my hands. "Hmm" Normani moaned softly. "You awake Princess?" I asked. "Uh I guess" she said turning my way. "Wow I'm surprised you don't have morning breath" I said smiling and then giggling in front of her.

"Tank God for that then" Normani then said smiling and she pecked me on the lips. "What was that for?" I asked smiling. "It's been a while since we kissed, I missed it" Normani said pouting. "Well that it true is it" I said slowly coming up in front of Normani's face. "Uh, I wish I can just keep you with me so you don't have to keep leaving me" I said in front of her face with my forehead pressed up against hers.

"Uh how I wish that too" She said and then she grabbed my neck and pulled me in for a soft passionate kiss. A couple seconds later the pace started to get faster and Normani surprised me by sliding her tongue on my bottom lip softly asking for entrance. I gladly accepted and our breaths started to get heavier more into the kiss. We started kissing a little harder and making out and then I flipped over so I was on the top and still making out with her.

I then removed my lips from hers stopping the kiss still on top of her and then I looked down at her and out eyes met. "Your so beautiful princess" I said and then I dragged my lips back down but now I started kissing down her jawline while she moved her head over for me to get a good view of her neck and I started kissing from the top of her neck down searching for a sweet spot.

While I was kissing around her neck she let out a soft whimper at her pulse point. Of course. A couple seconds later I was then kissing and sucking on her neck making her moan louder now. I then stopped to think that we never actually went out or anything and I don't want to have sex with her before, I wanted this relationship to go the right way.

"Heyyy... Mani?" I stopped and looked at her. "Yes baby" she said looking at me with her beautiful eyes. "I know this a bad time to ask but would you like to go on a date with me?" I asked my eyes squinted shut hoping for the best. "Oh course Finah Jane, I would love too" she said laughing and then I joined in too.

-

1000+ words 😝 lucky 😂

Hope you guys liked that chapter, there will be more Ally and Melanie coming up soon I just need to get Norminah set up and Camren rollin. Yes maybe or maybe not Melanie and Ally will be hangin soon 🐸☕️. <~~ I love Melanie and Ally together I don't know about y'all lmao. Have a blessed morning from were I am or night or afternoon wherever you lovely people are. Love u alll ❤️❤️