Part 69

A/n: Hope y'all like chapter 69 😉

P.s. sorry girls and boys, no smut 😂

Update - I'm reading this chapter after a couple days and I'm pretty sure I was high 😂 I don't remember writing this

—-

The girls are all at Dinah's house waiting for Ally who should have showed up an hour ago.

Lauren's POV

    "Where the hell is she? She hasn't texted me, any of you?" I asked the girls while cuddling with Camila.

"I guess the only thing we can do is wait babe, she will show up soon and explain herself," Camila responded holding me tighter.

"Me and Mani are going upstairs, if you need anything text us don't come upstairs," Dinah said and Normani had a surprised look on her face and when Dinah offered Normani her hand she accepted it and they walked out with Normani smiling back at us two winking.

"No sex while were in the house!" Camila yelled smiling.

"We should say the same about you two!" Normani joked back and me and Camila laughed.

I looked over at Camila when the upstairs door slammed and smiled. "If they start moaning loud and we hear it I'm leaving this house," Camila laughed.

"I agree," I responded and Camila smiled harder that her eyes smiled.

"Why are you so beautiful," I said moving a piece of hair behind her ear after a couple seconds of silence. "I should say the same about you," Camila answered moving in closer.

"I will fight you Camz, trust me I'm soooo lucky," I told her holding the o's. "No, I'm soooo lucky," she said in a cute voice and we argued like this for a while until she pecked me on the lips.

"We are both lucky, but I'm more lucky and your not going to say anything about it," she said in a flirty voice moving closer to me while I moved farther down the couch.

We stopped and looked at each other for a couple seconds when my head was pressed back against the couch. She flickered her eyes down to my lips and back up to my eyes while I saw the whole movement and smiled. She did the same thing again and bit her lip while she was at it.

I couldn't help it anymore so I grabbed the back of her neck and pulled her against me and started kissing her.

"You drive me crazy when you bit your lip like that," I said after a couple seconds into the kiss. She pulled my right leg up so we were now closer than ever.

"Hey guys," Ally said closing the front door and looking at us with Camila on the top and me laying underneath her. "Where were you!?" I said getting up from Camila's grasp.

"Let's just get Normani and Dinah down here first.

After I texted them they came down and we all sat down on the huge L shaped chair.

"Now, the reason I was late is because I kind of accidentally hooked up with someone last night at a bar," Ally said cringing.

"OH MY GOD, WHO!?" Camila yelled while Dinah and Normani made dumb comments and laughed.

"Her name is Halsey, it's not her real name but she told me to call her that, she is a year younger than me and really cute, she also said she makes music," Ally said smiling.

"Hold up, Halsey!?" I yelled out and had to explain to everyone who Halsey was. "Do you like her?" Normani asked. "Yes I really really do, she is beautiful and cute also funny,"Ally said starring off into space.

We then talked for a while after and learned more about this Halsey girl, listened to her music, and Ally showed us she also had her number

Tonight was filed with everyone drinking at Dinah's, lots of dancing and karaoke, and a lot of shots and drinks to have Camilla dancing up on tables.

Pretty fun night if I say so myself