Part 38

A/n: POV chapter 👌🏻👌🏻. I noticed I cringe a lot when writing POV chapters 😂😂.

Lauren's POV

I was driving up to Dinah's house to see both her and Camila in the front with Dinah standing there smiling and Camila waving very fast. Why is she so cute.

When I pulled up Mani jumped out of the car before I even stopped and ran over to Dinah. But while she was running I hurried to put the car in park and I got out of the car and before I shut the door Camila came and rammed into me and her both into the drivers seat and my head hit the middle armrest. "Ow shit Camila" I laughed. "I'm sorry Lolo" she said cuddling me.

"I missed you Lolo" Camila said kissing my cheek. "I missed you so much too Camz" I responded and she just hugged me tighter. I then looked behind Camila to see Dinah and Normani making out. I'm so going to make fun of Mani.

We already have our suit cases in the car but Dinah and Camila had to go in and grab theirs so me and Mani were both next to each other with our backs against the car. "Don't think I didn't see you sliding your tongue in Dinah's mouth over there" I said making fun of her. "Whatever, just because you and Mila never kissed does not mean you ain't going to do shit later Laur, and we have not even fucked yet so don't make fun of me now" she said and then pushed me lightly and we both laughed lightly. "Mhm" I answered which she is probably right anyway, so there is really no point in responding back.

"Holy Allysus Camila how much shit do you need to bring" Mani said looking at Camila's 1 suitcase and 3 bags. "Well I did not really want to bring 2 fucking suitcases so you can suck a dick" Camila answered. "Who's?" Mani responded back. "You know what fuck you Mani" Camila laughed. "Nah you ain't fucking Normani my little Virgin Mary" Dinah said. Oh yea I forgot about that she had not kissed anyone either. Then I need to make the kiss special. "Why the hell do they call her Virgin Mary she created baby Jesus" Camila said when we all got in the car. "Oh I never thought of that" Dinah laughed which caused the rest of us to laugh. Like come on Dinah's laugh is fucking contagious.

I am so happy Mani decided to drive because then her and Dinah were in the front seats and me and Camila were both in the back seats cuddling. "Why are you so warm" Camila whispered out. Yea she must be tired. "I guess I just am right now" I said smiling. "No like, you are always warm, and it's comforting" Camila smiled and then moved her head around. "Well I don't know how else to answer that question" I said. And Camila didn't answer so I'm thinking she is probably sleeping.

Normani's POV

"You know you don't have to stay up with me if you don't want" I said to Dinah at a red light. "Well I want to stay up with you" Dinah smiled. We then heard a beep behind us and then I noticed it was green and then hurried to start going and Dinah was laughing at me. "Wow good job ManiBear" Dinah said. "Oh shut the fuck up" I said smiling. "If you insist" she said and then kissed me on the cheek. Uh fuck why did I tell Lauren I wanted to drive I just really want to kiss Dinah now.

2 hours later

"We are at the airport hoes get up!!" I yelled at Lauren and Camila. "Stop cuddling hoes and get your asses up!!" Dinah added in. Fuck finally Camila got up. "Uhh what" she yelled. "Get your ass up Chancho, and is Lauren still fucking sleeping" Dinah yelled back. Camila then grabbed Lauren's arms and untangled them from around her own waist. "Lauren get up" she shook Lauren lightly. "Yes?" Lauren said. "Are you fucking with me, she wakes up for you but never us, whatever" I said while getting out and went to grab all of the bags out of the Lauren's car.

After we got in and got our bags checked and got through security we finally got into the plane. At least I got to sit by Dinah and it was a 2 person seat but Lauren and Camila were apart. Me and Dinah were on the right side of the plane and I was in the window seat and Dinah was in the isle seat, Camila was in the isle seat across from us, and then Lauren was in the isle seat behind Camila. But also Camila had a stranger in the seat next to her and Lauren did not.

"I feel bad for chancho to be honest" Dinah said. "Eh, if the stranger will not stop talking to her maybe but that girl is kind of pretty" I said. "True" Dinah said looking over at Camila. "What?" Camila mouthed. "Nothing" Dinah mouthed back and then me and Dinah both looked forward.

Of course the trip was also 2 hours from Tampa Bay to Austin Texas so it would at least not be too long of a flight. But also because of that the plane did not have any mini TV's so Dinah brought her laptop which I am very thankful of.

Camila's POV

I swear this bitch is trying to give me a hard time. Yea she is pretty but she is tying to flirt with me and that is not happening. "I'll be back" I said and then I hurried and moved back a seat to Lauren's and sat in the empty seat next to me. "This girl next to is trying to flirt with me" I whispered in Lauren's ear. "Well I'm glad you came back here in stead of staying up there then" she said smiling at me and then she put up the middle armrest and I put my head on her lap while she played with my hair.

I slept on her lap but of course woken up from turbulence and then the pilot on the intercom said "We will be landing in around 20 minutes so the seat belt light will come back on". Well that was fast I barely even understood him. "I'm going back to me seat ok?" I told Lauren. When I sat back up she gave me a kiss on the cheek and then I got up and moved back up to my seat. "I see your back, were were you?" The girl said. "I just moved seats to talk to someone but I'm back now" I said and looked over at Dinah who looked at me and gave me a slight smile.

"Well your not suppose to do that" she said back at me. "Well I'm back not so it really does not matter, I'm sorry if it concerned you" I said trying to be nice but really I am pissed because this girl seriously needs to mind her own damn business. "Whatever, don't do it again or I will tell the flight attendant" the girl sasses back. I then turned my head and whispered out "Were not in fucking Kindergarten" which I though she would not hear but she did. "Whatever" she said and then turned her head back towards the window. Fucking finally I though that girl was going to whoop my ass, but Dinah, Lauren, and Normani would probably beat her ass because Dinah heard the whole thing and looked already pissed at the girl.

When we finally landed I got up and then grabbed my small bags from the top and when I went to grab my second one which was my last little bag she pushed me over with her elbow which I almost fell from and I looked over at Dinah and she looked pissed. I hurried and grabbed my bag and grabbed Lauren's hand and speed walked out of the airplane. When we got into the lobby part Dinah and Normani walked over to us and now Mani also looked pissed, Dinah probably told her. "I'm going to whoop that motherfuckers ass, we're is she" Dinah walked up to me yelling and looking around the lobby. Now people were all looking at us and I grabbed Dinah and we all went to wait for our bags by the exit.

Of course when we got all of our bags we all saw the girl walk past and Dinah went up to her without us noticing. "Shit" I said and then ran up and grabbed Dinah. "I just need to talk to her" Dinah said angrily. "No seriously it's fine I was being a bitch to her anyway", I said, ok that was a total lie she is a bitch but I just need to stop Dinah from doing something stupid.

     After we left with everything we saw Ally pull up and she got out of the car and hugged all of us. "If you were asking why we are getting a hot it is because I don't have much room in my house for all of you and also the hotel is by a lot of good food places so yea" Ally's said which I already knew but Lauren didn't. "Ok sounds good" Lauren said and then we all got in Ally's car and drove to the hotel.