Sorry.. again

Sorry, you all for not keeping on a track like I was trying to, I broke my phone which is how I can use the emoji's and things like that so I can't really update without that but I might just update anyway sometime and fix it later. Anyway you all probably don't give two shits about what is happening to me but I'm going to talk about it anyway to think there are people here reading this part but probably not and I will delete this chapter later anyway. But all I'm going to say is my anxiety is getting worse like ever before and, to be honest, I'm scared so I might not update regularly for a couple weeks. Yes, I will try updating on my computer but I'm saying like I won't be updating regularly like every day or any other day for a couple weeks so yea. Sorry I guess but I really need to take care of myself and find time to get a new phone that I never backed up because of storage issues so all my memes will be gone too which probably is another bad point that I'm going to have to deal with because I don't have the same memes to do what I have been planning to on this book but I'll try something when this mess is over but right now I just really need time to calm down and talk to my friends.