Part 70

A/n: First off this is going to be a weird ass and I guess funny chapter whatever you prefer but more weird than funny

Also I looked at my profile today and saw I have been on this account FOR ONE YEAR!!
Time flashes by I swear, I remember when I started this account I was an 8th grader who was 14 and super gay and still am and I don't know I'm just still surprised that it has been a year. I'm being so extra tf it's only been a year Natalia 😂

Camila's POV

     I woke up in the morning with a horrible headache and no Lauren next to me. I sat up and looked around to see no one. Last night was a huge blur but I'm pretty sure I had fun. I then heard a noise in the corner of the room and jumped.

I remembered there was a taser in the drawer that Dinah told me about that is for emergencies so I grabbed it. I then walked around the room and before I knew it I got scared to death by Lauren.

Because of the scare I accidentally hit the button and in a flash Lauren was on the ground spazzing out.

Oh my fucking god I just tased Lauren. Okay I know this is horrible but I'm trying so hard not to laugh but I yelled for the girls to come in.

"Uhh my damn head, what the hell do you wa-," Dinah was about to say before she saw me cradling Lauren on the ground and her spazzing out.

"Oh my fucking god.. did you... tase Lauren," Dinah said in between her laughs while Normani joined.

"Oh my god this is the most unexpected thing ever I'm crying," Normani said wiping her eyes still laughing.

"Dinah what the hell do I do!?" I yelled.

"She will be fine in a minute, she will just be a little spazzing throughout the day, have you ever seen the episode from modern family we're the dad got taxed by accident, that will basically happen," Dinah said still laughing.

"Guys stop laughing," Ally said coming towards me and Lauren.

After a couple seconds Lauren got back up.

"What the fu-ck," she said spazzing out in the middle of her sentence.

Then I heard Dinah and Normani start wheezing behind me so I yelled at them to leave and close the door which the did and we all still heard them downstairs now laughing

"I'm so sorry Lauren," I told her holding her head up while the electricity was still running through her.

"Yo-your f-fine, just t-the electricity is st-till running through m-me, and no lie that w-was kind of f-funny," she said taking awhile to finish the sentence from the frequent spazzing out.

I laughed and Ally told me to lay her on the bed instead of leaving her on the floor.

When Ally left I helped her to the bed and we both lied down talking even though it was hard for Lauren and also laughing at my dumb self and this weird incident.
——
    It was now lunch so we all went to the kitchen and started making some spaghetti.

"Thank you Ally this is delicious," I told Ally after she made the amazing spaghetti and she is genially just a good cook.

"FUCK I DRO-DROPPED MY SPAGHETTI!!" I heard Lauren yell.

"Blame Camila for tasing your ass!" Dinah yelled back from another room.

"Get over it Dinah it was an accident just forget it!" I yelled.

"It's kind of hard to forget when she is spazzing and flopping all around the damn house!" she yelled back.

"I will come in that damn room and beat your ass!" I yelled back.

"I dare you ya hoe!" Dinah fired back which I decided it's probably a bad idea to go in there.

——
A/n: What a nice chapter am I right 😂
I don't know I just wanted to write this for a while after watching that episode in modern family.
Sorry for taking a while I'm busy this week and weekend so I might have a couple or just one chapter this week I'm not sure never trust me though.