Chapter 31

Zonnique

I woke up in Tori's arms. She smelled so good. I could smell her dove body wash a little. I know a thug like her smelling good like that it's crazy. Hell it ain't really. She's a stud but wanna smell like a fresh daisy. It's fine by me.

I looked up at her sleeping away. She was so cute when she sleeps. She sleeps like a little kid with her thumb sometimes in her mouth. Like...now. She doesn't believe me when I tell her so I leave it alone.

I then got horny. I mean....she wasn't wearing a shirt. And you could see all her glory. I wondered how she tasted? That's when I got it.

I crawled under the covers and got between Tori's legs. I pulled her shorts and boxers down then played with her clit for a while. She moaned and moved around. I then started eating her out. She gasped and sat up.

Tori : Zonnique?

I pushed her back and kept going. She was still calling my name but looked like she was going into a daze. I just smiled and kept going.   

Her moans gotten louder and she placed her hand on my head pushing me to go deeper. I sucked and her clit and licked her walls. She tilted her head back and screamed.

Tori ; Ooh fuck Nique.....Right there.

I stayed there and went faster. She opens her legs wider and tightens her grip on my hair. She was close. I started humming in her pussy making her jolt one way and shake. She screamed again and started moving her hips a little.

I rubbed her clit with my thumb and kept licking her pussy. After a while her legs started shaking and she moaned so loud but sexy at the same time. I licked her cum up and then got from under the covers. I looked dead at her. She looked so sexy just waking up. Her hair was ruffled a little from the bed but it was down. And was a turn on.

She pulled me onto her lap facing her and kissed me. I kissed back and tangled my fingers in her long hair. Her hands were on my waist. When we pulled away she looked at me smiling.

Tori : Can we do this every morning?

I laughed. She smiled and hugged me saying she was serious. I know she was. She's such a freak. I love it though. And I love her.

Tori : Baby?

Me : Hmm?

Tori : Would you rather work the business and start a life with me? Or make a new life with me and leave everything behind us?

I looked at her. Why she's asking me this? It's her decision. I cupped her cheek with my hand and pecked her lips.

Me : That's your decision babe. It doesn't matter with me as long as I'm with you.

Tori : *smiles* I know. I wanna know what you want though.

I then thought on it. It's a part of me to say the first part cause honestly, I wanna learn how to use a gun! I wanna know a lot on drug deals and stuff. When I was little I wanted to either be a police officer or something dealing with gangs. I know I'm weird. Or just crazy.

The other side wants to leave all this behind. Start a family grow old together. That would be so beautiful to me. Holding Tori's hand. Watching the sun go down while sitting in our rocking chairs on the porch. That thing. It was a dream to me.

Me : Well.....

She looks at me and locks our hands together. I smiled and looked down. Still thinking.

Me : I want both honestly.

She lifts my head up and kisses me passionately. I kiss her back with so much more passion. A minute later she pulls away and her head's on mine.

Tori : Whatever you want to do is fine by me. You wanna be in the gang? Ok. I'll teach you everything you need to know. You wanna start a family? Great! I'll be happy to adopt with you. Hopefully two boys.

Me : Hey! I want a girl and boy.

Tori : *laughs* I know I'm joking. But yea like I said. You wanna start that life I'll be by your side through it all. I promise you.

I smiled big and hugged her tight. She squeezed me back and buried her face in my neck.

Tori : I love you so much.

Me : I love you more.

*********

Aww! Sweet sweet.

Y'all miss me or Nahh?

comment babes!

Xoxo