Chapter 5

Tori

Next morning I woke up with Zonnique in my arms and the sun shining in my face. I groaned and buried my face in Zonnique's neck. She was so warm and soft. I wouldn't mind waking up like this every day.

When I was about to go back to sleep, my phone ringed. I almost had a fit but I kept calm and leaned over Zonnique towards the dresser and grabbed my phone. I then answered.

Convo

Me : *groggy voice* Yo

?? : This Tori?

Me : Who asking?

?? ; This Issa. I called yo crew yesterday about my drop?

Me : Yea the 10 million man.

Issa : Yea. There's something I need to talk to you about.

Me : What is it?

Issa : You and to crew fucked me over.

Me : What? Hell nah. We gave you yo shit straight up.

Issa : I said five crates. One of my crates is missing a couple of kilos.

Me : Fuck no. We measured that shit and then gave it to you my nigga. Five whole crates. None was missing. You better deal with yo crew on that.

Issa : Alright. I've been patient enough. Listen Tori. I want my fucking coke. If I don't have it in the next two weeks when I hit there, I'm coming to hunt you, yo crew, and whoever you love. And that's a promise.

Me : Alright bitch. Here's what you can do. You can fuck yourself. Fuck your crew. And burn in hell motherfucker. Don't ever try to tell me what we fucked up cause we never do. And if you ever put my blood in this again, I'm killing yo ass and THAT'S a promise. This discussion is over. *click*

End Convo

I hung up my phone and dropped it on my dresser. He got me mad and shit. I should kill his ass for even threatening me and my family like that. Has he lost his fucking mind?!

An arm was  then wrapped around my waist. I looked down and seen Zonnique up and looking at me worried. I gave her a weak smile and caressed her cheek.

Me : Did I wake you?

Zonnique : No. Just scared me for a minute there. You ok?

Me : Yea. Just a little pissed.

Zonnique : Ooh! I can make breakfast for you. That always make me feel better when someone pisses me off.

I looked at her and smiled.

Me : Alright. You can cook breakfast.

She smiled and then ran downstairs to the kitchen. I chuckled at her. I might have just met her but she's finding a place in my heart really fast.

Zonnique

After I got done cooking, I called Tori down to eat. We sat in the front room and chilled there. We laughed and had fun too. Tori is a nice girl. Temper problem yea but she cools down when I'm with her. And that's huge to me! I'm just knowing her and she has this little bond towards me.

The doorbell then rings and I look at her.

Me : I'll get it.

Tori : Alright. I'm gonna put these in the kitchen.

I nodded then headed to the door. I fixed myself then answered.

Me : Who is it?

They banged on the door then. Did they hear me or not?

?? : Babe! Open up!

Babe? I opened the door and seen this girl. My height, brown hair, and has a decent figure. She looked spoiled and clingy. When she seen me her smile she had on turned into a frown.

Me : Umm. Hello.

?? : Who are you?

Me : I should be asking the same thing to you.

?? : I'm Tori's girlfriend. Now who the fuck are you? Why you wearing my baby's clothes?

??? : Who's at the door boo?

Tori comes to the door and wraps an arm around my waist. When she looked at the girl she rolled her eyes.

Tori : Cierra?

******%***

Aww fuck! Drama or nah? Lol. Comment my niggas! I finally updated!!! Celebrate!!

Lol. bye baboos! !

~ Xoxo