Chapter 30

Tori

Zonnique : *giggles* Ok ok. I...

Me : Love...

Zonnique : You...*smiles*

Me : So... *pinches her cheek*

Zonnique : *giggles* Much....

Me : That it kills me.

Me and Zonnique were at my house laying down on the couch. We got bored so we just started finishing off each other's sentences by using one word. Apparently I lost cause I used more than one. She giggles and hits my hand.

Zonnique : You used more than one word!

Me : I know. It's true though.

Zonnique : I know.

Me : How you know?

Zonnique : Cause I feel the same way towards you.

I looked at her and smiled. She's just perfect. I love her with all my heart. I couldn't say nothing else so I just kissed her showing her how much I love her.

The kiss got intense and I started pulling her shirt off. I wanted to show her how much I love her.

I unhooked her bra and massaged her breast. She moaned in the kiss making me want her more. I picked her up bridal style and took her upstairs. Yes I still got my strength!

We went in my room and I placed her on the bed. She ran her hands up under my shirt and gripped on my waist. I slipped her shorts off and rubbed her through her panties.

Zonnique : T-Tori...

I kissed her neck and went up to her jaw line then to her lips again. I rubbed harder and she let out a moan. That moan racked through my body and turned me on more.

I then kissed down her body and to her inner thighs. I grabbed her panties with my teeth and slid them off her. She was looking at me while I was looking at her juices flowing it her pussy. Ooh my baby was wet as fuck.

I licked her clit once and she jolted. I licked it again and she whimpered. I then spread her legs apart and looked at her little pussy. Made my mouth water a little. I then looked at her seeing if it was ok. She nodded and I began eating her out like it was my last.

She screamed in ecstasy. Her moans were beautiful to my ears. I pulled and sucked on her clit making her grip  the bedsheets and lift up a little. I wrapped my arms around her legs and went deeper. She gripped a handful of my hair and pushed my head down deeper.

After a while longer she cummed making me taste her. She taste really good to me. I came back up and kissed her. She kissed back and pulled me down over her. Her legs wrapped around my torso. I kept rubbing her little jewel getting it wet again for another round. She moaned and bit on my lip. I smirked and slid a finger in. She gasped breaking the kiss and looking worried.

Me : Don't worry baby girl. I'm not gonna hurt you.

I started teasing her making her loosen up from the tense feeling. Soon enough she wanted me to go faster so I did. Zonnique pierced her nails in my back and moaned loudly. The shit sounded good. I then added another finger and instantly her walls wrapped around them.

I went deeper, faster, harder, and even twist my fingers around. She screamed so loud and gripped the bed. She couldn't take it so she finally screamed my name. Her legs began shaking and she squirted all on my fingers and some on the bed. Damn she's a squirter! Jackpot!

Zonnique was out of breath. I laughed at her then kissed her lips. She pecked them and laid out.

Me : Somebody didn't tell me somebody was a squirter.

Zonnique : *blushes* I didn't know myself.

I awed and kissed her while laying next to her. She cuddled close to me and drifted to sleep. I smiled then headed my way to dream town as well.

********Aww.

Y'all I had this dream of August Alsina and Nicki Minaj fucking. O.o

Like fr fr. I could HEAR Nicki screaming. 'August! AUGUST!' I was like Tf?

Hell I got turned on by it.

But I'm fr! Everything was visualized! freaking crazy!  

Comment!

Byee

Xoxo