Chapter 15

Zonnique 

I sighed and sat in the front room alone. I got bored mad quick. I then seen Bre coming down the stairs yawning and heading to the kitchen. I got up and followed her. Well....time to be annoying I guess.

Me : Hey Bre.

Bre : Morning. Where'd everybody go?

Me : Umm....they had to go. I don't know where.

Bre : Aww. I wanted to joke around with Prod and EJ. Them fools are funny like hell.

Me : *laughs* Yea. They are funny. Now Paris and Keke though....lawd Jesus. 

Bre : Ohh! Why you haven't warned me about those two?? They are cray cray!

Me : Yea. They argue a lot but they love each other and will fight for each other.

Bre : Yea. I know. I seen when Bahja was steaming mad with everybody in the house.

Me : Yea. Oh. I put y'all a plate up too. Its in the microwave.

Bre : Thanks baby sis.

I smiled and nodded. I then heard my phone ring in my bra. I grabbed it then answered it without looking at the ID.

Convo

Me : Hello.

?? : Baby girl what's up?

Me : Who is this?

?? : Oh so you don't remember my voice boo?

Me : Who the fuck is this?! I'm bout to hang up.

?? : *laughs* Its Daddy.

I gasped and looked at Bre. She was in my view so I had no choice but to look at her. She heard me gasp and looked at me concerned. I heard the person laugh again. That laugh was a curse to me and I didn't want to hear it again. I just listened to him.

?? : So you know who this is now huh?

I nodded like he really seen me saying yea. I swallowed the lump in my throat.

Me : Yea. I know who.

?? : Good. I miss you baby girl. I haven't seen you since my sentence in jail.

Me : How you get my number?

?? : I got my ways. You wanna hang later?

Me : I don't never wanna hang with you.

?? : And why's that?

Me : After the shit you put me through you think Ima want to hang with you?!

?? : *chuckles* You can cool on that tone baby girl. I'm right here.

Me : *sighs* What do you want from me?

?? : I want you baby. I want you back with me.

Me : Fuck no!

?? ; You sure on that?

Me : Positive! Goodbye. *click*

Convo Over

I placed my phone on the counter and pinched the bridge of my nose.

Bre : Who was that?