Chapter 24

Tori

It was two hours before meeting Issa. I wasn't gonna meet him there. I'm meeting him at his place. Surprise him dammit.

  I was with the gang and a few more people from my industry in my basement. We were discussing on what the hell to do. So far, it was good. But planning it out step by step will be tricky.

Me : Ok so we ALL got what's gonna happen?

I seen everyone nod. Then a hand goes up. It was Nick from my west side group of Cali.

Nick : Yo so rewinding on.....everything.

Everybody groaned then started a riot. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket. Unknown number. I whistled for then to shut up and I answered the phone.

Convo

Me : Yea.

Issa : You getting my shit ready?

Me : I got yo shit Issa.

Issa : Good. I thought I was gonna kill one of them to get my point through.

Me : No need. Where's Zonnique?

Issa : She's hanging in there.

Me : I wanna talk to her.

There was rustling then whispering. I couldn't hear what it was. I then heard hiccups on the line.

?? : H-hello....

Me : Baby girl you ok?

Zonnique : N-No.

Me : Why it sounds like you've been crying?

Zonnique : No rea-reason.

Me : Zonnique has he touched you?

She didn't say nothing I then heard more rustling and Issa clearing his throat.

Issa : Don't forget Tori. At the dock. 9 sharp. Click.

Convo Over  

I then shook my head and put my phone back in my pocket. Everybody looked at me.

Me : Let's go.

We filed out the basement and to the vans. I know that nigga ain't touched my baby. I pray he didn't. If she told me he did I will politely shoot that nigga in the heart.

I got in the van and we drove off to Issa's place. I'm getting my baby girl. Ain't no stopping me.

Zonnique

I felt violated. Abused. Hurt. Harassed. Everything. I couldn't move. My body ached from the hits, and the pain. I was in a ball crying.

When Tori asked me did he touch me, I couldn't say nothing cause he did. I couldn't tell her cause he threatened to kill my sisters if I did. So I stayed quiet.

Issa : Get up and go follow Diggy.

I got up slowly and Diggy helped me out the room. He then gave me my clothes that Issa ripped off me and took me to another room. Where my sisters weren't in. He sat me on the bed and shackled me to it.

Diggy ; Chain's long enough for you to walk. A little.

He then left me in the room. The cold, bluish gray room. I shook vigorously and placed my knees to my chest. I started rocking myself back and forth crying in my arms.

I just want everything to be better again.

******

Ayeee! Bruh my phone's been off Soo sowwy guys! I'm back tho! Fr fr!

Comment!

Bye!

Xoxo