Chapter 13

Issa

Diggy : They ain't here boss!

Me : Fuck!

I kicked the chair and cooled down. Diggy came from the back and sighed. He waited on me to make a move.

Me : Round up and go to phase two.

He nods and leaves the shot up house. I should've burned it to the damn ground! That bitch got another thing coming if she think she can hide from me. Especially if she has Zonnique.

Tori

Me and Zonnique went downstairs to see Bahja. To be real for a minute, I don't like her. She's just.....so protective. But I don't blame her. She don't like me tho. I guess cause of my appearance. Really, I don't give a FUCK!

Bahja was steaming hot mad. I saw her and waved at her. She then looked at Zonnique.

Bahja ; You care to tell me why the FUCK you got a bunch of gangsta hoodlums in my damn house!?

Paris : Woah Lil mama who the fuck you calling a damn hoodlum?

Bahja : I ain't talking to a bitch I don't know. So shut the fuck up talking to me!

Paris : Iight hoe. *laughs* Yo ass don't know me. I'll come over this damn couch and beat yo ass senseless. Try me if yo ugly pinky and the brain ass could.

Bahja : Ok I'm done with her ass. Zonnique. Who the fuck these people!?

Keke : 'These people' got a name first of all.

Bahja : And second of all, I didn't ask you so I don't give a fuck.

Keke almost came charging to Bahja. Ray grabbed her by the waist and calmed her down. Of course those two would say something smart. Zonnique looked at Bahja and sighed.

Zonnique : Bahja these are Tori's friends. Ray, Roc, EJ, Prince, Prod, Keke, Maiah, Nia, Paris, and Shakira.     

Me : We just came over to hang for a while. We didn't know you was coming home early.

Bahja : I can't have all y'all in my damn house like this!

Bre : Oh be quiet Bahja! They just came to chill geez! Take a chill pill.

Bahja looked at Bre crazy then at everybody else. She just huffed and went upstairs to her room.

Bahja : If ANYTHING'S missing in my room I'm calling the fucking police!

Now that was cruel. She didn't even know us! Zonnique was in my face I snapped out of it and looked at her.

Zonnique : You ok?

Me : Yea. I'm good.

Zonnique : Ok. *looks at everybody* Y'all excuse my sister. She's just....protective over me, and Bre. And the house.

EJ : It's good. Our fault on Keke and Paris. They ass be the first to say something.

Paris : She called me a bitch! The fuck?!

Keke :  And last time I checked I had a damn name! Not 'these people' .

Ray : But still. Y'all can let SOME things slide.

Keke & Paris : Whatever.

Zonnique : Y'all can cool or whatever. Bathroom's down that hall to the right.

Nia ; Where you two going?

Zonnique : Minding our business and not yours.

I whistled. Zonnique looked at me then pulled me upstairs again by my shirt. I bit my lip at her and we both went to her room and CHILLED.

***************

So! Hey! How ya doing!

Y'all good? Good.

Luuhh all y'all!

Bye!

~ Xoxo